• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I'll echo everything that McSweeney says and add that's a pretty rough mobile home park too. I had a friend that lived in the Boardwalk apartments nearby. The cops would show up to the mobile home park regularly and there were definitely a few meth heads living there. You could do a lot better. 
    • B2: 4.24 / 4.3 LSAT: 156 one write this past September. Looking for some feedback on if my chances of receiving an offer are strong or not.  I do not have a strong Saskatchewan connection.  To complicate matters though: I did disclose in the application under post-secondary disciplinary actions that I received one non-academic warning. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.    
    • As long as you pay and submit before the November 1st deadline, you have met the requirement for Ontario schools and will not be considered late. My transcript request took 2 business days after submitting to go through and show up on OLSAS (just for reference), but even if it does show up after the deadline, you have still met the requirements as long as you pay and submit before Nov 1st! So don't worry  Under FAQs on OLSAS it will confirm this!
    • Transcripts from an Ontario University or College Online Transcript Request If you attended or are currently enrolled at an Ontario university or college, you must request your transcript through your online application. By completing the online transcript request and forwarding the appropriate fees, you authorize the OUAC to arrange for your official transcripts to be sent to OLSAS; you do not need to contact the Registrar’s Office directly. You can access this section in your online application by selecting “Transcripts”. OLSAS must receive your online transcript request by the appropriate deadlines to satisfy the transcript deadline requirement. Transcripts requested when you apply online will not include the current year’s results.
    • Ummmmmm, I was under the impression that the Nov 1 deadline for transcripts is only for non-Ontario universities?