Congrats and hope to see you next fall! I haven't gotten in yet but was curious when your file was complete and awaiting evaluation?

Congrats and hope to see you next fall! I haven't gotten in yet but was curious when your file was complete and awaiting evaluation?

I believe it was the 10th

• Like 1

Offer here as well!

GPA with drops: 90.4

LSAT: 165

Index: 93.57

File was complete and awaiting evaluation on the 17th!

• Like 1

Status changed to offer.

GPA with drops (self-calculated): 86.3
LSAT: 163

Index: 92.08

Congrats to all accepted and good luck to those still waiting!

• Like 2

My status just changed to offer as well!

~84.4% GPA, 163 LSAT

Super excited!

• Like 2

My status just changed to offer as well!

~84.4% GPA, 163 LSAT

Super excited!

My stats are so close to yours. Mind sharing when you applied/under what category? (I still haven't sent mine in yet)

My stats are so close to yours. Mind sharing when you applied/under what category? (I still haven't sent mine in yet)

Regular category, applied October 17th. Good luck!

• Like 1

Status changed to offer today! 

Self calculated (non-verified):

GPA: 87.6 (after drops)

Index: 92.4

Applied second week of Oct. 

Edited by Rin
  • Like 1

Status changed to offer.

GPA with drops (self-calculated): 86.3

Index: 92.08

Congrats to all accepted and good luck to those still waiting!

When did you submit your application if you don't mind me asking?  

Accepted November 21st!

GPA: 86.44 (with drops)

Index 92.12

Application was submitted late September

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear! 

• Like 1

Offer in last night!

164, 3.98 With drops.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

• Like 2

Got an offer today too

3.95 GPA without drop, 166 LSAT (though I indicated I was taking the December LSAT again?)

Edited by okapie
  • Like 1

Online status changed to offer as well as of yesterday. (LSAT 170, GPA 3.96). Does anyone know how long it takes for the acceptance emails to be sent out after the status checker changes? (I know someone said historically one day later, but if anyone gets an email please let me know.)

Edited by kmss5923
  • Like 1