Got the email from Rose today!

GPA 3.8/4.3

cGPA 3.69 (OLSAS confirmed)

2+2 student

LSAT 157

Maritime resident

General applicant

Best of luck!!!

Congrats!! Did you get an under review email before?

Thanks and yes, about 3 weeks ago. Strong softs (founded a successful social enterprise) and LORs.

Edited by TielliFan

Does anyone know if there's a Facebook page up already?

Edit: as soon as I type this out I look back a page and see someone has posted a link - my apologies aha

Edited by Waverley
  • Like 1

Got accepted last Monday :).

Applied for early acceptance but wrote the December LSATso they were waiting for my score. Got the Under review email about a week or two before getting accepted!

L2 = 3.75/4.3
LSAT = 162

Strong softs and LORS.
Maritime res 

I was accepted a few weeks ago. I hope to meet many of you in March :)

Congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats? One of the main reasons this thread exists is so others can gauge where they are at :)

• Like 1

Accepted this morning!!

cGPA: 3.62 (OLSAS confirmed)

LSAT: 157

Maritime resident, general

Emailed Rose to see if they received my transcripts and got my acceptance email days later!

Low LSATs do get in

Accepted yesterday! 

CGPA: 3.66

L2: ~3.7

LSAT: 160

Non-maritime; general. 

I submitted my application mid-December and didn't receive an 'under review' email beforehand.

currently still an undergrad, but I want to go to Dal! Your stories of getting accepted are inspiring me to keep going! Congrats on your acceptances! 

• Like 2

Accepted today! 

3.89/4.0 (4.01/4.3) L2

157, 159

Non-Maritime resident, general

I emailed Rose last week to confirm if my app was complete and she advised me on Wednesday that it was and that it was under review. My last document was received first week of January, so my application has been complete since then.  

Dal is one of my top choices, but I'll be waiting to hear back from a couple other schools before making a final decision. 

Edited by lawschool2017

In as of today!

LSAT:151, 157

OLSAS cGPA: 3.82

I believe Dal uses the L2 if it is greater than the cGPA so I would guess that my L2 is closer to a 4.1/4.3

Non-maritime

Accepted today! 

3.89/4.0 (4.01/4.3) L2

157, 159

Non-Maritime resident, general

I emailed Rose last week to confirm if my app was complete and she advised me on Wednesday that it was and that it was under review. My last document was received first week of January, so my application has been complete since then.  

Dal is one of my top choices, but I'll be waiting to hear back from a couple other schools before making a final decision. 

In as of today!

LSAT:151, 157

OLSAS cGPA: 3.82

I believe Dal uses the L2 if it is greater than the cGPA so I would guess that my L2 is closer to a 4.1/4.3

Non-maritime

Congratulations to both of you! Exciting news for sure. Out of curiosity, were you accepted via snail mail or email?

Congratulations to both of you! Exciting news for sure. Out of curiosity, were you accepted via snail mail or email?

Email from Rose, and she said a package would be sent out via snail mail by the end of the week. 

I was notified by email as well with the package coming in the mail.

I also received an email on the 1st of February notifying me that my application was under review.

Edited by Loier

Got in today!

B2: 3.85~

LSAT: 169

Plus an 8000 scholarship to boot, best of luck to all those still waiting :)

Congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats? One of the main reasons this thread exists is so others can gauge where they are at :)

Thanks!

I didn't share them because I have no clue what my GPA is on a 4.3 scale. But in General my stats are as follows

cGPA: 3.80/4.0

Best 2 years: 3.9/4.0

LSAT: 157

Ontario Applicant

Edited by sammy1234