Sign in to follow this  
aq112

Accepted to UNB 2017

Does anyone know what the average student age in the UNB law program. Wondering if it more late 20s than early 20s as I have children

Does anyone know what the average student age in the UNB law program. Wondering if it more late 20s than early 20s as I have children

Not exactly an appropriate question for the Accepted thread, but most likely it's closer to mid-20s for entering students. 

Typically the median age is 24-25 for law school. 

Accepted this morning!

cGPA: 4.0 (with drops)

LSAT: 156

Ontario resident

Congrats! 

When did you submit your application? 

So is everyone getting accepted through either letters or emails? I'm worried because I'm travelling for 6 months and only have someone checking my mail every 2 weeks...

So is everyone getting accepted through either letters or emails? I'm worried because I'm travelling for 6 months and only have someone checking my mail every 2 weeks...

I got an email but I've seen that a lot of people find out by checking their status on the UNB application page!

Accepted this morning! 

Nova Scotia Resident

LSAT 157

GPA with drops 3.9

• Like 3

Recently accepted with the following stats:

LSAT: 161 (3rd write)

GPA: 3.46 (OLSAS calculated)

Oh and I'll add this tidbit for those who are worried about their residential status affecting their application...

I am from Ontario and have zero ties to New Brunswick, which I believe we had to state in the application?

Edited by onetoughcookie

Happy to say I just received my acceptance email this morning & I sent my application in around February 22nd!

New Brunswick resident, 154 LSAT, not exactly sure what my GPA is with the drops but if I calculated right, around a 3.7. 

Edited by mtalaw

Accepted this morning!

LSAT 165

GPA 2.95 

Mature Student. 

Not sure what to do!  Also accepted at UofM and am waiting to hear back from others......

• Like 1

On 4/13/2017 at 6:57 AM, cbee said:

Accepted this morning!

LSAT 165

GPA 2.95 

Mature Student. 

Not sure what to do!  Also accepted at UofM and am waiting to hear back from others......

Hi! Is that 2.95 with drops or no drops? (and was that 2.95 also same at UofM or higher since they also drop 30 credits). Congrats again!!

Is the class size particularly small or are there a lot of acceptances waiting to go out? there doesn't seem to be much offers from UNB...

13 hours ago, lolaya said:

Is the class size particularly small or are there a lot of acceptances waiting to go out? there doesn't seem to be much offers from UNB...

I believe UNB's yearly class size is 90. 

Accepted last week! 

LSAT 157

GPA 3.01 - not sure what it is with drops. 

NS resident. Declining as I also got in at Dal. 

Edited by ml992

In sudden change of events, I am going withdraw my acceptance and forfeit the lord beaverbrook scholarship! So somebody on the waitlist will get a call soon :) I hope the Beaverbrook will also be passed on! I got accepted in my first choice program: medical school. Have a good time at UNB everyone :) 

• Like 4