Ryn

UBC GPA Calculator and Chances Predictor

1 minute ago, Mal said:

I suspect in this case the A will count as an 86, but it is rare and you'd need to confirm with UBC. 

Fair enough.  Thanks for the help!

@Ryn do you have a google doc or excel spreadsheet of your calculator you can share. 

I want to save it so I can finish it over time instead of keeping the web app open. 

9 hours ago, OyVey said:

@Ryn do you have a google doc or excel spreadsheet of your calculator you can share. 

I want to save it so I can finish it over time instead of keeping the web app open. 

15 hours ago, OyVey said:

Not for the UBC calculator, sorry.

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this thread is still alive but I thought I would post anyways. I was just wondering if someone could look at my grades? I used this calculator and it put my average at 89.09 (with drops), but when I did it myself, I got 86.5. I am not sure if I am missing something or translating my grades wrong? I am right on 92 with an 89.09. but at 91.73 with an 86.5. I think I tried to convert my letter grades to a 4.3 grade scale so maybe that's where it went wrong... 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now