Sign in to follow this  
Steven22

Decision still pending?

Does anyone have any news from Queen's? Are there still a lot of people with decision pending/ are they planning to reply to us before July 1? i'm soooo annoyed

I'm in the same boat as you and at this point I don't believe we will hear anything until after July 2nd

I'm in the same boat as you and at this point I don't believe we will hear anything until after July 2nd

I think you're right. There hasn't been any movement at all this week!

Still waiting as well, hoping for an answer -_-

I just emailed them asking about this so i'll let you know if there's any relevant answer.. i'm just so frustrated. i don't understand why literally every other school can reply. i mean uoft told everyone something by march 4th lol.

I just emailed them asking about this so i'll let you know if there's any relevant answer.. i'm just so frustrated. i don't understand why literally every other school can reply. i mean uoft told everyone something by march 4th lol.

That being said UofT didnt consider final marks

Has anyone heard anything about whether well hear back by the 2nd before acceptances become firm? this is getting a bit frustrating being in limbo

Has anyone heard anything about whether well hear back by the 2nd before acceptances become firm? this is getting a bit frustrating being in limbo

I called last week and was told that although they try to respond to everyone before July 2nd, there's no guarantee that they will and that they recommend if you have an offer somewhere to provisionally accept it and let it turn to a firm acceptance if you don't hear anything

I received an email response on the 23rd of June from Aimee saying that the class is almost full and they will be striking a waitlist soon

I am shocked that no one has heard anything from Queen's

I am sooooooooo frustrated. Lol i want my 90$ back.

Is today the last day we should expect to hear back? Considering Friday is a holiday and offers turn firm July 2nd, I'm assuming if I don't get a response today then I'm set on where I provisionally accepted elsewhere is that correct?

Is today the last day we should expect to hear back? Considering Friday is a holiday and offers turn firm July 2nd, I'm assuming if I don't get a response today then I'm set on where I provisionally accepted elsewhere is that correct?

Anyone? I'm waiting and hoping to hear SOMETHING by today but I think that admissions is probably closed....

I am sooooooooo frustrated. Lol i want my 90$ back.

I'm in the same boat... Any update is better than nothing at this point -_-

Anyone? I'm waiting and hoping to hear SOMETHING by today but I think that admissions is probably closed....

I'm in the same boat... Any update is better than nothing at this point -_-

this is really frustrating.... I didn't pay 90$ to get no response. 

• Like 1

I also haven't heard a thing. When I called yesterday they said they couldn't give me my ranking but they released two waves of rejections so I was still in consideration if I haven't had a rejection on SOLUS yet.

I also haven't heard a thing. When I called yesterday they said they couldn't give me my ranking but they released two waves of rejections so I was still in consideration if I haven't had a rejection on SOLUS yet.

lol.... wow. and they wouldn't give you any idea when they would have an answer for you?

For all those still in queue there is still hope! Just got an offer this morning!

Stats
cGPA 3.78, L2 3.77, LSAT 158

• Like 1

For all those still in queue there is still hope! Just got an offer this morning!

Stats

cGPA 3.78, L2 3.77, LSAT 158

Did they email you?

Did they email you?

They haven't given me an official email yet, instead they replied to an old email I sent about my status. Should be expecting the email tomorrow, but SOLAS has been updated as well

They haven't given me an official email yet, instead they replied to an old email I sent about my status. Should be expecting the email tomorrow, but SOLAS has been updated as well

Thank you for the information . Congratulations on your acceptance. Unfortunately for me, decision is still pending lol.

• Like 1

When is this thing going to move, thinking of calling admissions on Tues/Weds. GPA 3.5 159LSAT Average