Steven22

Decision still pending?

I gave up my spot at Queens yesterday, so hopefully one of you hears back soon with an offer :) 

I gave up my spot at Queens yesterday, so hopefully one of you hears back soon with an offer :)

Bless you kind soul. This seems to be happening quite a bit; people make other plans because Queen's takes so long

• Like 1

Bless you kind soul. This seems to be happening quite a bit; people make other plans because Queen's takes so long

Trust me, Queens is not as slow as Osgoode. Good luck to you! 

Trust me, Queens is not as slow as Osgoode. Good luck to you! 

I am waiting on both so I feel your pain  :blush:

I am waiting on both so I feel your pain  :blush:

Have you tried calling Queens? That's what I did a while back and I had my offer within 2 hours. Not sure if it's a coincidence (probably is), but doesn't hurt to try :) Ask them to look at your application specifically. 

Have you tried calling Queens? That's what I did a while back and I had my offer within 2 hours. Not sure if it's a coincidence (probably is), but doesn't hurt to try :) Ask them to look at your application specifically. 

I e-mailed last week and they told me they hope to have a decision made within the next three weeks  :|

I emailed them and they said they haven't looked at my file, and do not look at files out of order, and to provisionally accept any offers and hope they get back to me by July 2nd. :/ 

I emailed them and they said they haven't looked at my file, and do not look at files out of order, and to provisionally accept any offers and hope they get back to me by July 2nd. :/

I got the same response :( here's hoping we hear soon!

Called Queen's just now and was told that there is no guarantee that they will be replying to everyone before the July 1st deadline as they have our files ranked and are making offers based on those rankings. So we may or may not hear back before any provisionally acceptances elsewhere turn firm.

Just wish that they would respond to everyone before the deadline. Don't understand what they've been doing for the past 8 months with our applications. :( 

Called Queen's just now and was told that there is no guarantee that they will be replying to everyone before the July 1st deadline as they have our files ranked and are making offers based on those rankings. So we may or may not hear back before any provisionally acceptances elsewhere turn firm.

Just wish that they would respond to everyone before the deadline. Don't understand what they've been doing for the past 8 months with our applications. :(

Thank you for the update!!! I've been going crazy waiting.

• Like 1

So no waitlist then? Just silence unless you get accepted?

Oh no, it could be a waitlist too I guess. The person I spoke with just said an offer, so it could be an acceptance or waitlist too, in my opinion.

Does anyone have any news from Queen's? Are there still a lot of people with decision pending/ are they planning to reply to us before July 1? i'm soooo annoyed

Does anyone have any news from Queen's? Are there still a lot of people with decision pending/ are they planning to reply to us before July 1? i'm soooo annoyed

Still waiting as well, hoping for an answer -_-

I bet they have at least 100 people on the waitlist.

Still waiting as well, hoping for an answer -_-

I am pending as well!