• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hi Last month I decided to register a 6-8 months fulltime certificate diploma program at a private college near my home due to my personal interest. It won't start in late Nov. Now, my question is, should I include this in my academic history? Apparently, I don't have any transcript and I doubt I will have any at the very beginning of the program.     For Ontario law schools, I assume it would be unnecessary because the course won't start before the application deadline(Nov 1st) and I didn't find any relevant information about this on Ontario law schools' pages. However, for some law schools, such as Uof Manitoba and UNB, they ask for full disclosure of academic "you have attended". Not sure if I should include this certificate program into the academic history category.  I don't want to hide anything and I didn't give much thought when I register the course, just purely personal interest and kept me occupied while waiting for the application result.  Now I really don't want to mess up my application for this. Any thoughts? Thanks!
    • it has been suggested more than once here that you can fit in a reception and a dinner on one night. I'm sure OP is just trying to boost his/her chance.
    • Salaries at most big firms seem to have increased to 55,000
    • I know someone who got a 168 working with Tara and she referred me to her directly, however, I've been doing the ultimate 84-hour in class course with the Princeton Review and I find it's helping so far (only half way through). I feel like by the end of it I will be where I want to... or at least I'm hoping so, but progress has been steady.
    • I'm currently taking the ultimate 84-hour course in person and I find that it's really helping. I'm only half way through and I'm grasping concepts quickly, however, I function better in classroom settings with a teacher guiding me so i'm not sure if an online class will be AS effective. Depends on your preferences I guess.