Sign in to follow this  
123tr

File Still Under Review

I gather it truly means your application has not been reviewed yet. there seems to be a big swing in stats represented here, for instance, I have a B3: 3.8ish and 157 lsat (a no brainer rejection) others posting here have a solid shot at acceptance. GL

Do you think these files are just files they're pretty confident will all be rejected and they're just getting to it shortly, or do you think they would have actually left a bunch of somewhat strong files partially or fully unreviewed until after there are basically no seats left to offer anyways? Unfortunately the former seems more likely but hopefully it's not the case! Anyone know about previous years? Had a look through the forum and couldn't find much.

Do you think these files are just files they're pretty confident will all be rejected and they're just getting to it shortly, or do you think they would have actually left a bunch of somewhat strong files partially or fully unreviewed until after there are basically no seats left to offer anyways? Unfortunately the former seems more likely but hopefully it's not the case! Anyone know about previous years? Had a look through the forum and couldn't find much.

Closer to the former, but they could outright reject if they were confident all would be rejected. I looked through the forum and couldn't find something like this before and judging by their yield it doesn't look promising at all. I don't know much about the review process, but this could be due to them re-evaluating softs/PS (I know, naivety). My best guess would be future rejects/low waitlist place. 

LSAT 167. Foreign GPA 3.65

I was thinking my file might be under further review because of my foreign credentials. Anyone on the same boat?

File still under review - I did a year abroad and I was told U of T would factor those marks in so maybe in a similar situation? I personally don't think I have a shot at getting in so I wish they would have just sent a rejection already if that's going to be the case.

just got rejected now from a file under review : wellbelow median stats. Good luck all!

Rejected as well. My stats are already above-mentioned. Honestly I expected this deep down.

Anyways, best wishes to those still waiting :)

Got dinged as well - best of luck to everyone still in the game!! Stay strong :)

Waitlisted, so there's a glimmer of hope to those of you who haven't heard yet! So sorry to those of you who were rejected, I hope you have a wonderful law school experience at another school, as I will if I'm not accepted!

• Like 1

I got rejected as well, although I was going to decline even if I got accepted so I can't say I'm too disappointed. Goodluck to everyone else :)

Got dinged too. Wasn't going to accept either but it still sucks to be rejected. Oh well. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

• Like 1

Just got dinged today, but already accepted my UBC offer so I'm not worried at all (: 

Good luck to everyone else~