Sign in to follow this  
cranium222

Stages au gouvernement fédéral 2016

Y a-t-il des gens qui ont postulé au gouvernement fédéral pour des stages (SPPC et Justice Canada) qui ont eu des nouvelles?

Did anyone who applied at the federal government (SPPC and Justice Canada) receive any news regarding their application?

Justice (Federal Governement - QRO for Montreal and the Ottawa Regional Office) will call the students starting next week. They said they will contact the chosen students in the last week of February. 

Good luck everyone. 

Justice (Federal Governement - QRO for Montreal and the Ottawa Regional Office) will call the students starting next week. They said they will contact the chosen students in the last week of February. 

Good luck everyone. 

What about PPSC (Public Prosecution Service of Canada)? Thanks.

Edited by Winter2016

Where did you get this info? Thanks

Sorry, mix up! QRO, Ottawa division of the DoJ will be calling from now until the last week of February. Montreal Office already called the 47 candidats. I got this information from the person in charge of our Career Development Center at uOttawa, Civil Law Section. The Ottawa office will be calling 47 candidats as well.

Just to be clear, when I say Ottawa office, I am referring to the Québec Regional Office division in Ottawa, and not the National Capital Region Office of the DoJ. 

What about PPSC (Public Prosecution Service of Canada)? Thanks.

As for PPSC, I have no idea unfortunately. I personally don't know anyone who applied from my friends, or others, and the professional development center at uOttawa has yet to announce anything relating to the PPSC. 

I would suggest to call the PPSC directly and ask them for an update on the status of their recrutement. Government tends to be more open to answering these procedural questions. That, or ask your faculty's professional development center.

J'ai reçu un appel aujourd'hui pour une entrevue à Ottawa. Sinon rien du SPPC

Je n'avais pas appliqué à Ottawa. Seulement Justice à Montréal et SPPC.

En tout cas, si quelqu'un a des nouvelles du SPPC, ce serait bien qu'il se manifeste, je suis curieuse de savoir ce qu'il en est. :) Je vais essayer de me renseigner autrement aussi.

La réponse du Centre de développement professionnel : tous les candidats pour le SPPC ont déjà été appelés. 

Edited by Winter2016

La réponse du Centre de développement professionnel : tous les candidats pour le SPPC ont déjà été appelés. 

Bon, c'est bon à savoir. Un peu déçue, mais il y a toujours l'année prochaine!