Sign in to follow this  
mtllawstudent

Course aux stages 2016

Est-ce que quelqu'un a reçu l'invitation pour le souper final de BCF? 

Cest pas demain qu'ils ont dit qu'ils rappelaient?

Cest pas demain qu'ils ont dit qu'ils rappelaient?

Au risque d'avoir l'air agaçante... est-ce qu'ils ont dit à quel moment de la journée? J'étais l'un des premiers à avoir passé en entrevue, alors ils ont simplement dit "asap". 

En passant: bonne chance! 

Edited by mimifdi

J'attends tjrs pour RSS mais puisqu'ils ont dit appeler mercredi en soirée, j'imagine que leurs appels sont déjà fait.

Still waiting to hear back from Miller too though I hear some folks have already heard back and have been invited to their event.

Still waiting to hear back from Miller too though I hear some folks have already heard back and have been invited to their event.

When did they hear back? When was their 2nd interview?

When did they hear back? When was their 2nd interview? 

One had their interview yesterday afternoon and heard back same day. 

Well I guess I am out of chances then ! -__-

Stay hopeful. They said today was the last day. Wait until this evening before giving up hope.

Out of curiosity: how many events are scheduled next Monday? I hear of lots of people that have to decline / cancel events due to a conflict.

Edited by Mecanik

J'attends tjrs pour RSS mais puisqu'ils ont dit appeler mercredi en soirée, j'imagine que leurs appels sont déjà fait.

Yup, j'ai officiellement accepté que j'aurais pas d'appel avec RSS, je les avais beaucoup appréciés :(

Out of curiosity: how many events are scheduled next Monday? I hear of lots of people that have to decline / cancel events due to a conflict.

I heard at least 7.