Sign in to follow this  
SeanConnery

Accepted 2016

Congrats! Did you get an email or just check SOLUS?

Thanks! I saw the email first but I checked SOLUS right away and my status was already updated. 

Honestly never thought I'd be writing this but accepted yesterday!! 

CGPA: 3.58

LSAT: 158

Will be accepting!!

• Like 1

FUCK YA! I received an offer of admission just now. No email yet, so check SOLUS everyone.

cGPA: 3.26

L2: 3.6

LSAT: 165

Queen's has been my #1 from the start. Very excited. 

• Like 5

For those accepted Thursday/Friday: Did you receive an email with information on how to pay the deposit or when the offer would expire? Does Queen's send acceptance packages? I still have yet to hear anything outside of my SOLUS account. 

For those accepted Thursday/Friday: Did you receive an email with information on how to pay the deposit or when the offer would expire? Does Queen's send acceptance packages? I still have yet to hear anything outside of my SOLUS account. 

I got an email from them regarding my offer which indicated I would be receiving another email with the official letter. I received them both within a couple of hours of each other. Maybe you should call the admissions office to find out if you don't hear back by the end of the day? I haven't checked my mail to see if I have a package in yet. 

• Like 1

I got an email from them regarding my offer which indicated I would be receiving another email with the official letter. I received them both within a couple of hours of each other. Maybe you should call the admissions office to find out if you don't hear back by the end of the day? I haven't checked my mail to see if I have a package in yet. 

Thanks, I emailed them and got the acceptance letter. 

Edit: I also firm accepted the offer just now. See you all in September  :D

Edited by Archer

Hey everyone, once you accepted Queens (either firm or provisional) through SAM, did you get an update from Queens saying they have received your decision? My SOLUS account still says that they have offered me admission, but nothing about me accepting. Am I supposed to see something change?

Hey everyone, once you accepted Queens (either firm or provisional) through SAM, did you get an update from Queens saying they have received your decision? My SOLUS account still says that they have offered me admission, but nothing about me accepting. Am I supposed to see something change?

Ya it'll change after awhile. They'll also email you

I logged into solus to check my status but couldn't find where it shows the application status. Can anyone provide some info on how to see your application status?

FUCK YA! I received an offer of admission just now. No email yet, so check SOLUS everyone.

cGPA: 3.26

Queen's has been my #1 from the start. Very excited.

I logged into solus to check my status but couldn't find where it shows the application status. Can anyone provide some info on how to see your application status?

Scroll to the bottom where it says "My Applications" then click "View Status" on the Juris Doctor: Law application.

Just checked solus and saw I was accepted! 3.3 cgpa, 3.8ish L2, 160 and work experience. Paid deposit to western but something to think about now!

Just checked solus and saw I was accepted! 3.3 cgpa, 3.8ish L2, 160 and work experience. Paid deposit to western but something to think about now!

Congrats! Did you just send in a final transcript or did you graduate before this year? :) 

Congrats! Did you just send in a final transcript or did you graduate before this year? :)

Thanks! I graduated a few years ago so they've had my transcript for awhile lol

Just received my acceptance: 3.3 cgpa , 162 LSAT - M.A.

amazing! are you accepting? were you in elsewhere?

amazing! are you accepting? were you in elsewhere?

Still deciding. I've been accepted to Western, wait listed at Ottawa and waiting on Osgoode.

Congrats! Did you get an email? Or just checked online?

Received an email - I checked my SOLUS account prior to receiving it and it hadn't changed, so I assume they happen together?

I emailed to ask for an update yesterday, and Aimee replied this morning saying that I have been accepted.

OLSAS CGPA: 3.43

Will be declining for Dal. Best of luck to everyone!

Edited by Himalaya

I emailed to ask for an update yesterday, and Aimee replied this morning saying that I have been accepted.

OLSAS CGPA: 3.43

Will be declining for Dal. Best of luck to everyone!

Congrats, even if you are declining! Lol I e-mailed asking for an update and they essentially told me to wait my turn... 

Congrats, even if you are declining! Lol I e-mailed asking for an update and they essentially told me to wait my turn... 

^^ I got told the same thing  :roll: