Sign in to follow this  
SeanConnery

Accepted 2016

Accepted today! I think they are sending out some today.

email or SOLUS?

Email!

Congrats! Hopefully the rest of us hear something ASAP :cry:

Edit: On another note, do you mind sharing your stats? Also, were you a general applicant?

Edited by TryAgain

Thanks!  Sure, my Lsat wasn't amazing 158 and gpa was average 3.6 (I think).

I have my fingers crossed for you guys! And yes I was a general!

Thanks!  Sure, my Lsat wasn't amazing 158 and gpa was average 3.6 (I think).

I have my fingers crossed for you guys! And yes I was a general!

Wow very similar stats to me, this gives me hope! Congrats again on your acceptance

Edited by Imtiaz

Just received an acceptance today straight from queue! My very first offer and will probably accept!

Stats
cGPA: 3.78
L2: 3.77
LSAT: 158

• Like 2

Just received an acceptance today straight from queue! My very first offer and will probably accept!

Stats

cGPA: 3.78

L2: 3.77

LSAT: 158

Wow Congrats! email notification?

Wow Congrats! email notification?

Yeah, they responded to one of my old emails asking for an update on my status lol. The official email will be coming later in the afternoon but SOLAS has changed as well

Has anyone been accepted under access?

I haven't !

I applied under access & was still pending by July 2 (but since i provisionally accepted somewhere else my app was cancelled).

Does Queens take final 4th year grades into account if you haven't been accepted by the time you finish you're undergrad?

Yes

Just received e-mail from Aimee in response to my inquiry email, been offered a spot! Excited because Queens was my top choice! cGPA 3.5 Av LSAT 159, so there is hope out there guys! Keep the good fight going! 

• Like 3

So this might be a dumb question but where would I find my Queens email?

So this might be a dumb question but where would I find my Queens email?

Not dumb at all! The info was kind of buried amongst the pile of forms we've been sent :)

You can find/activate your Queens email at this link: office365.queensu.ca

Log in with your usual NetID and it'll send you to Outlook. There's also a separate website where you can change your email from the generic one ("NetID"@queensu.ca) to something like [email protected] if you wish.

Edit: here's the blurb in the PDF Aimee had sent out:

You can access your Queen’s e-mail account using your NetID and password by logging into

https://office365.queensu.ca/. You can also go to http://netid.queensu.ca to manage your e-mail address

and change it to a [email protected] address, instead of the default letter/number combination.

Edited by BarristerSelmy
  • Like 1