Sign in to follow this  
admitme

Accepted 2016

Received my acceptance on Tuesday - 3.3 162 MA. Filled out part B. Will definitely be accepting.

Were you on waitlist or in queue?

Spoke to admissions again today. Was told that offers will be given to those who are not waitlisted before July 2 (if any). If you are on the waitlist, you may only receive an offer after July 2nd. In other words, as of now she said no news is good news opposed to being waitlisted. She said everyone will be either accepted, rejected, or waitlisted by July 2nd. She also said very few people are still left in queue but that is good news for those individuals. She reminded me to refresh the website every day after 5. Good luck to those still in queue!

• Like 1

Spoke to admissions again today. Was told that offers will be given to those who are not waitlisted before July 2 (if any). If you are on the waitlist, you may only receive an offer after July 2nd. In other words, as of now she said no news is good news opposed to being waitlisted. She said everyone will be either accepted, rejected, or waitlisted by July 2nd. She also said very few people are still left in queue but that is good news for those individuals. She reminded me to refresh the website every day after 5. Good luck to those still in queue!

I don't know if this makes me happy that I am still in queue or if I should be panicking about the unknown... 

I'm resigned to the fact ill be rejected at this point. That's okay.

same. I just wish they'd go ahead and do it already....

Accepted earlier today off the waitlist! Beyond thrilled, will definitely be attending Osgoode!

160/163 cGPA 3.7, filled out Part B. In queue March 3rd. Waitlisted June 22. 

• Like 5

Congrats!!! did you get an email??

Thank youuu! I actually got a phone call first to tell me the good news, then it was followed by a series of emails with the registration package/forms. Oasis still hasn't updated though which I'm assuming it will after 5pm. 

Thank youuu! I actually got a phone call first to tell me the good news, then it was followed by a series of emails with the registration package/forms. Oasis still hasn't updated though which I'm assuming it will after 5pm. 

Hi, how many days were you given to respond to this offer?

Same case as sasky24 for me!!!!! I got wait listed last Wednesday and they called me today to give me the good news. I honestly am shaking. I'm SO happy I can't explain it.

3.6 cgpa, 162

• Like 3

Same case as sasky24 for me!!!!! I got wait listed last Wednesday and they called me today to give me the good news. I honestly am shaking. I'm SO happy I can't explain it.

3.6 cgpa, 162

Hi, how many days were you given to respond to this offer?

Accepted earlier today off the waitlist! Beyond thrilled, will definitely be attending Osgoode!

160/163 cGPA 3.7, filled out Part B. In queue March 3rd. Waitlisted June 22.

3.6 cgpa, 162

Yay! Congratulations and welcome to Oz :-) Edited by DA2

Got the call yesterday....had a heart attack (no waitlist; queue in March).

CGPA: 3.7

LSAT: 156 (yup)

Lucky golden horseshoes: 1

Filled out part B -- I try not to consider myself a 'special snowflake,' but this must have played a significant part in my acceptance. My references were from fairly prominent academics. Considerable work experience.

I am accepting...this may be the happiest I have ever been in my life.  :rolling:

Edit: added details

Edited by DorianGray
  • Like 1

Got the call last week.  Was sooooo surprised!

Had interview back in April, then waitlisted, and now accepted.

DON'T GIVE UP to the ones still waiting.

It truly is a holistic admission process.

• Like 1

Quick question:

I was recently accepted. My offer indicated that my "myOsgoode" account and e-mail were ready for use ASAP. OASIS indicated that I was required to wait one business day before I was able to do so. At least two business days have passed since that point. My "myOsgoode" profile and e-mail button currently indicate that I am "(undefined)" in the system.

Did anyone have a similar experience with their e-mail? Should I contact admissions, or continue to wait? I am growing concerned that I could miss important information (e.g., when tuition fees are due, etc.).

Thank you!

ed: formatting

Edited by DorianGray
  • Like 1