How did you receive this information? Thanks!

I called them to ask about any sort of timeline and she said that's what she expects. Probably just her best guess.

• Like 1

Has anyone been accepted from the waitlist yet?

If you look back on the thread you'll see people have been, yeah.

• Like 1

Accepted today. Got an email at 11:00 am, oasis hasn't been updated yet. 

cGPA 3.63

L2 3.95

LSAT 167

Filled out part B

I was wondering, has anyone on this thread been accepted to McGill but is still holding out for Osgoode or any other school?

• Like 1

cGPA 3.63

L2 3.95

LSAT 167

Filled out part B

I was wondering, has anyone on this thread been accepted to McGill but is still holding out for Osgoode or any other school?

Didn't apply to McGill so can't comment on that but congrats!!! Pretty amazing stats, I'm surprised they waited that long lol... Also kind of odd how oasis hasn't been updated yet, i thought it always updated prior to the day that you receive the email. Either way, hope you celebrate tonight! 

cGPA 3.63

L2 3.95

LSAT 167

Filled out part B

Were you on the wait list? 

cGPA 3.63

L2 3.95

LSAT 167

Filled out part B

Yep, this is my exact position haha.

• Like 1

Accepted via email at 11:00am today. Very excited to be going to Osgoode!

Congrats!! Out of curiosity, we're you accepted from the queue or waitlist? Are you able to share your stats?

I got in off the waitlist today!

cGPA: ~3.2

L2: Hard to say as I took a lap year. Markedly better than my CGPA but in the same ballpark

LSAT: 163

Part B: filled out

"Mature" student: 5 years of (thematically unrelated) work experience after undergrad

Notified: via e-mail this morning

OASIS: not updated and still says I'm on the waitlist (it's after 5pm ET)

Date waitlisted: last Wednesday(!)

(x-post from the Waitlist 2016 thread)

Thanks so much! I has honestly given up hope for Osgoode after being in queue for so long with no news. I need to discuss it with my family and significant other, but I likely will not be accepting so there will probably be another spot opening up within the week. I'll let you guys know as soon as i have made a decision. 

I sincerely thank you i was down and out after not being waitlisted ... All the best to you in wherever you decide to go, great stats

I just spoke with the admissions committee. I was given information that is inconsistent with what others have been saying. I was told all available spots are currently filled. There is no guarantee anyone will be hearing back before July 2. They have people who currently are provisionally accepted that they are waiting to see if they will make their acceptance firm and until those people make a decision, no more offers will be given out. She strongly urges those who have provisional acceptances to respond wih a decision so that spots can be given to others.

So, those who said we will hear back by July 2, I was just told that although that is the goal, it is unlikely.

And once again, all available spots are full.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I'm still in queue like many of you.

So please!!! If you have provisonally accepted and you are likely declining, contact the admissions office by telephone or email so others can get your spot before it is too late!

Goodluck all

I just spoke with the admissions committee. I was given information that is inconsistent with what others have been saying. I was told all available spots are currently filled. There is no guarantee anyone will be hearing back before July 2. They have people who currently are provisionally accepted that they are waiting to see if they will make their acceptance firm and until those people make a decision, no more offers will be given out. She strongly urges those who have provisional acceptances to respond wih a decision so that spots can be given to others.

So, those who said we will hear back by July 2, I was just told that although that is the goal, it is unlikely.

And once again, all available spots are full.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I'm still in queue like many of you.

So please!!! If you have provisonally accepted and you are likely declining, contact the admissions office by telephone or email so others can get your spot before it is too late!

Goodluck all

Disagree with this they were handing out offers just yesterday lol prob want people to stop calling

• Like 1

Disagree with this they were handing out offers just yesterday lol prob want people to stop calling

She said Monday they made the final decisions and yesterday people got the last acceptances. The class and offers are now full as of this morning. Just sharing what I was told.

She said Monday they made the final decisions and yesterday people got the last acceptances. The class and offers are now full as of this morning. Just sharing what I was told.

Appreciate it

Edited by ThrillainManila