Sign in to follow this  
rubix

In queue?

Finally in queue as of February 16th! don't know if it means anything but exciting to have an update nonetheless

Wait so they put you into the queue on Feb 16th but they updated your status today? 

Did you fill out the Part B?

Edited by TheSman

Wait so they put you into the queue on Feb 16th but they updated your status today? 

Did you fill out the Part B?

I just checked OASIS yesterday and it says in queue and is dated Feb 16th.  If I remember correctly, osgoode asked for a 2 part personal statement each 2000 characters and I did both, not sure what part B was..

• Like 1

I'm still not in queue. I assumed that it was an indicator that your application was being reviewed - mind you my stats are not that high. Anyway else still waiting? 

I'm still not in queue. I assumed that it was an indicator that your application was being reviewed - mind you my stats are not that high. Anyway else still waiting? 

still waiting low stats though

Still waiting as well.

Do you receive an email when your application is under review, or do you just need to keep checking?

I'm also still waiting... Radio silence since my application was received haha hoping there will be an update soon but my stats aren't spectacular and I didn't fill out part b

I'm still waiting too.. I didn't think my stats are that low but looking at previous posts in this thread, it seems like people with a 3.5 and below are still waiting (my stats are 3.51 (updated) + 170).

Been in queue since December 9th and still waiting! the wait is killing me 

• Like 1

Still waiting as well.

Do you receive an email when your application is under review, or do you just need to keep checking?

I discovered I had been put in the queue not via email but by checking OASIS. Hope this helps.

Hey everyone,

Based on reporting from the past 2 cycles, Osgoode only sends about half its offers by end of February -- whether you see that as half full or half empty is up to you (heh). But I wouldn't despair: lots of people admitted after the April 1st deadline and throughout March. Hang tight.

• Like 5

In queue as of yesterday February 26. I can only say I hope this ends well. 

cGPA/L2: 3.45, 3.78 (significant upward trend, straight A's in last 3-did not explain bad 1st year in the application)

LSAT: 158

MA and significant Fed. Gov. experience

Filled out Part B for diversity, good PS and amazing LORs

I remember reading in older threads that being in queue doesn't necessarily mean our application is actually under review as opposed to those who are not yet in queue? I have to say I don't trust the information being given out to students throughout the admission process as you never know if the admissions is trying to calm you down as an applicant. Also, realistically why would there be a queue if there's no purpose to it. (Then again this is just me rationalizing the situation to make myself feel better :blush:) Good luck everyone!!

To above poster I have an almost identical application and was also put in queue on the 26th. Best of luck.

Also with similar stats and went into queue yesterday. Good luck everyone!

Edited by ted101

i have a friend who told me that getting into queue means you've passed the "initial screen" is there any truth to this?