Sign in to follow this  
rubix

In queue?

For anyone interested in my ongoing tortured relationship with OASIS, I am still not in queue - yet my application was able to get me into UofT. I'm mighty confused. 

I think osgoode and u of t have very different admission procedures, with osgoode going on a much more rolling basis. I wouldn't worry too much about not being in queue since no one seems to really know what it means or how it's decided if you go into queue! I'm also not in queue, but my application isn't super strong/not in at U of T nor am I expecting to be... (GPA ~3.5, L2 ~3.8, LSAT 169). But if your stats got you into U of T I'm sure you can expect to hear from Osgoode at some point! 

Edited by applicant100
  • Like 1

For anyone interested in my ongoing tortured relationship with OASIS, I am still not in queue - yet my application was able to get me into UofT. I'm mighty confused. 

Haha this gives me hope! I'm more worried because I need to respond to some other schools in the next little while. Osgoode is my first choice, but I know my stats are also borderline, so I'm getting nervous. 

Exact same as me!! So strange! I'm not too concerned, since I am in somewhere, but I can understand why many people are getting nervous. That being said I do still do the OASIS check frequently to see if I'm in queue :)

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat too, still waiting to enter the queue.. although osgoode is an extreme longshot for me unless their holistic approach is reeeeaally holistic this year lol. But I'd rather just be in queue + rejected than this false hope!  

In queue as of yesterday afternoon.  Though, having read this and a few other threads, that doesn't seem to indicate much.

Haha, you only had to wait one business day! Congrats :)

I don't think I have median stats, but I'm still in queue from December 8th

Filled out Part B

Sorry I wrote not in queue. You're a step ahead ;)

• Like 1

Still not in queue. 3.57/3.7/165. Starting to get a bit worried and impatient. Maybe they're just saving the best for last, right? Right?!?

• Like 1

Still not in queue. 3.57/3.7/165. Starting to get a bit worried and impatient. Maybe they're just saving the best for last, right? Right?!?

Im in queue with a 3.56/3.7/160. You have better stats than me, so I wouldn't worry. Im sure it just takes them time to get around to everyone, but I know the wait can be brutal, hang in there!  

We have pretty much identical stats, and I'm also not in queue. Let's hope for the best! Did you fill out part B?

I am still not in queue though I noticed the date attached to my "application received" status changed from december to january. Has this happened for anyone else?

I am still not in queue though I noticed the date attached to my "application received" status changed from december to january. Has this happened for anyone else?

Yes, this also happened to me.

Yes, this also happened to me.

Thanks for your response meghan9. I wonder what, if anything, it signifies.

Thanks for your response meghan9. I wonder what, if anything, it signifies.

My date has stayed the same: November 30, 2015.

Gosh, this wait is killing me! D: I know that my LSAT score was abysmal (156) and that going into queue doesn't mean much, BUT I keep checking the stinkin' page for any movement. Anyone know when rejections usually start to go out? 

• Like 1

My date has stayed the same: November 30, 2015.

Gosh, this wait is killing me! D: I know that my LSAT score was abysmal (156) and that going into queue doesn't mean much, BUT I keep checking the stinkin' page for any movement. Anyone know when rejections usually start to go out? 

Rejections usually start around mid-late April. By the end of Feb, Oz has only sent out about half its offers. This is based on previous cycles and some hearsay from applicants who have spoken to adcomm.

• Like 2

My application reviewed date changed to be the same as the date that I went into queue, which is not how it was originally.

We have pretty much identical stats, and I'm also not in queue. Let's hope for the best! Did you fill out part B?

No, I didn't though I was considering it. I erred on the side of not filling it out, though some recent events would have unfortunately been something I could have talked about.

Here's to hoping we hear back soon!