Sign in to follow this  
rubix

In queue?

For what it's worth, I just looked up when I got my section assignment last year, and it was on July 10. They only do that once the class is nearly full, so I'd expect to see significant movement in the next 20-ish days (hopefully — hah).

Worth a lot, thanks!

Assuming they are even aware the FB group exists

No i think you get added/invited but im not accepted so idk!

No i think you get added/invited but im not accepted so idk!

Actually when I joined the FB group, I found it through these forums, not through an invite. There are probably a lot of ppl that haven't heard of the group yet.

I (finally) got through to adcomm as well and they told me that they will get back to everyone by July 2nd. So not sure why there's such diff opinions on this thread.. 

If this isn't true though it would be real shitty/borderline unethical of them to pull that move given that the majority of people probably have provisionally accepted some offer and everyone should be able to know where they stand in Oz.

• Like 2

I (finally) got through to adcomm as well and they told me that they will get back to everyone by July 2nd. So not sure why there's such diff opinions on this thread.. 

If this isn't true though it would be real shitty/borderline unethical of them to pull that move given that the majority of people probably have provisionally accepted some offer and everyone should be able to know where they stand in Oz.

agreed. could not have said it better myself.

• Like 1

Actually when I joined the FB group, I found it through these forums, not through an invite. There are probably a lot of ppl that haven't heard of the group yet.

Just let me have my hope will you

• Like 1

Just let me have my hope will you

A lot of people not hearing about the group doesn't also mean that the class is full :)

Anytime I see a wave of responses to this forum with posts in Accepted, waitlisted, or rejected my heart starts pounding and I check OASIS.

I don't ever know to be sad that I haven't heard back or to be relieved that I have avoided another status change... 

• Like 2

Anytime I see a wave of responses to this forum with posts in Accepted, waitlisted, or rejected my heart starts pounding and I check OASIS.

I don't ever know to be sad that I haven't heard back or to be relieved that I have avoided another status change... 

I feel the exact same way. At this point, I just want to know. Regardless of the decision. 

I feel the exact same way. At this point, I just want to know. Regardless of the decision.

Have some regard lol

• Like 1

Have some regard lol

Perhaps I should have explained why, haha. From where I'm standing, I have already been accepted to other schools. I just want a decision before the July 2 deadline so that I know. I'm a little worried that I just won't hear back by July 2 and my provisional will automatically turn firm. 

Also, I care about getting into the school. 100% that's best case scenario. I'm just more worried about the not hearing anything part. 

Edited by smistry
  • Like 2

Perhaps I should have explained why, haha. From where I'm standing, I have already been accepted to other schools. I just want a decision before the July 2 deadline so that I know. I'm a little worried that I just won't hear back by July 2 and my provisional will automatically turn firm.

Also, I care about getting into the school. 100% that's best case scenario. I'm just more worried about the not hearing anything part.

No I feel you that s a stressful position to be in.. I guess you are regardles haha

Agree - also just want to know either way at this point. Especially after seeing people with higher stats than mine being wait listed / rejected...

On Jul 2nd, if you have provisionally accepted an offer from an ontario law school through OLSAS, that acceptance becomes firm and you are removed from the waitlist of all other schools (if you were put on).

On Jul 2nd, if you have provisionally accepted an offer from an ontario law school through OLSAS, that acceptance becomes firm and you are removed from the waitlist of all other schools (if you were put on).

What if you are still in Queue? 

What if you are still in Queue? 

i'm almost certain you must receive a decision before jul 2nd, whether that be accepted/rejected/waitlisted.