Sign in to follow this  
rubix

In queue?

still waiting as well. Do these schools have a deadline for when they must provide an answer? 

Edited by Steven22

still waiting as well. Do these schools have a deadline for when they must provide an answer? 

Not really. They can make you an offer even as close as a week before classes start. It's been known to happen. 

I heard there was a really competitive pool of candidates this year so it's been particularly time consuming going through the applications. Past experience would say that you will likely see some movement before July though.

Not really. They can make you an offer even as close as a week before classes start. It's been known to happen.

I heard there was a really competitive pool of candidates this year so it's been particularly time consuming going through the applications. Past experience would say that you will likely see some movement before July though.

SOS

• Like 1

Be sure to check oasis guys, it appears I was added to the wait list at some point last night

Be sure to check oasis guys, it appears I was added to the wait list at some point last night

mind sharing your stats?

Maybe today's the day and we'll finally be put out of our misery!!!

Or maybe well receive an acceptance haha

I called and was informed to expect movement post July and that the class is nearly full. No joke.

Nearly is subject to interpretation!! (U Scared me)

Edited by ThrillainManila

Fb group isn t even at two bills .. Pretty sure the majority of people accepted not only have fb but would also join

I called and was informed to expect movement post July and that the class is nearly full. No joke.

But what about that July 2nd deadline... ?? There's way too many people still in queue for there to be no movement until post july?!?

For what it's worth, I just looked up when I got my section assignment last year, and it was on July 10. They only do that once the class is nearly full, so I'd expect to see significant movement in the next 20-ish days (hopefully — hah).

Fb group isn t even at two bills .. Pretty sure the majority of people accepted not only have fb but would also join

Assuming they are even aware the FB group exists