Sign in to follow this  
rubix

In queue?

What are your stats? Also not in queue..I wrote the October LSAT..

My stats are as follows:

LSAT: 160 (October 15) and 166 (February 16)

CGPA: 3.5

Last 2: 3.85

Good ECs, lots of volunteering, lots of varied employment experiences, and I filled out Part B in order to discuss the fact that I can speak 5 languages

My view is that the above is at least competitive enough to warrant some movement in the queues???

My stats are as follows:

Good ECs, lots of volunteering, lots of varied employment experiences, and I filled out Part B in order to discuss the fact that I can speak 5 languages

My view is that the above is at least competitive enough to warrant some movement in the queues???

you'll 98% get in. Let time take its course

My stats are as follows:

We have very similar stats. They seem to be slow moving with the 3.5's. Let's be patient and hope for the best :)

So this mature student finally got himself in queue. I have to admit, I thought it would be a lot more exciting - like flash and dancing emojis, or something.

• Like 1

So this mature student finally got himself in queue. I have to admit, I thought it would be a lot more exciting - like flash and dancing emojis, or something.

In the past couple years Brock University started sending acceptance packages with sparkley confetti. Maybe Osgoode should take note.

• Like 1

Also in queue! I've posted in here like 5x so my stats are here j hope this is good news but I'm like 100 times more anxious now!

This is pretty bizarre...I've been in queue since December 18. Granted, I was supposed to write the December LSAT and had some problems so only ended up writing the February LSAT, so that might explain it. But still, it seems weird to be in queue for THAT LONG!

This is pretty bizarre...I've been in queue since December 18. Granted, I was supposed to write the December LSAT and had some problems so only ended up writing the February LSAT, so that might explain it. But still, it seems weird to be in queue for THAT LONG!

Gosh, I've only been in queue since Feb. 5 and I am freaking out. Guess we will have to just hope for the best. I predict the next waves to be March 17/18 and March 24/25.

Any one else, thoughts?

Edited by Desh1516

If feb was your first attempt that would definitely explain it! They may have started to evaluate other factors of your application that take longer (ie PS/part b considerations) but without a valid LSAT score there's no way they would be able to make a decision! Hope you hear something soon now that scores are released :)

Looks like they finally got around to us all waiting! Also went into queue yesterday :) Now the next leg of waiting begins!