Sign in to follow this  
rubix

In queue?

Is anyone else "in queue"? I checked OASIS this morning and it says: "Your file is in queue for review. Status updates and decisions will be posted to OASIS in due course. We appreciate your continued interest in Osgoode Hall Law School." It's dated Dec. 2.

Anyone else have this message? My stats aren't particularly high so I don't wanna get my hopes up about anything yet.

My file is also in queue so you're definitely not alone. Fingers crossed and best of luck! 

• Like 1

I am also in queue as of December 2nd, received my "application has been received status" on December 2nd as well. 

* edited a typo

Edited by admitme

That's exciting! Does the in queue message appear under the 'Status of Application' section? 

That's exciting! Does the in queue message appear under the 'Status of Application' section? 

Yep! It appears above the original "Your application has been received" message.

In queue as well. My stats are slightly above the average for Osgoode. Good luck to all! :)

Edited by lurkernomore

In queue as well!

Anyone know general timeline between in queue and an acceptance decision?

The page also says that offers of admission are made through mail only. Does that mean that we won't know if we're accepted until we get the letter? Does the offer show up on OASIS? 

In queue as well!

Anyone know general timeline between in queue and an acceptance decision?

From checking last year's thread it appeared to be about a week, or 5 business days. I think those that went into queue on Dec 4th last year were accepted on the 8th but only found out on the 9th.  

If we aren't in queue now is that pretty much it for hearing back early? 

In queue just means that they are currently looking at your file. Typically they'll give out offers a week from when their first queue is. Due to a lot of factors (i.e alpha, order of submission, late files received by OLSAS) they can review your file later. I've seen your stats on the western accepted thread and you shouldn't worry at all. Hope to see you in the Osgoode accepted thread in the near future :)!

• Like 1

Based off of people's knowledge here, has anyone in the past been placed into queue this early, but still had to wait for acceptance/rejection late in the cycle?

Because that would be one grueling wait lol

• Like 1

Based off of people's knowledge here, has anyone in the past been placed into queue this early, but still had to wait for acceptance/rejection late in the cycle?

Because that would be one grueling wait lol

Looking through past acceptance threads, it seems like people who have gone into queue in December have had to wait until Jan/Feb (maybe longer?) to hear back at times. 

• Like 1

The page also says that offers of admission are made through mail only. Does that mean that we won't know if we're accepted until we get the letter? Does the offer show up on OASIS? 

You'll know via e-mail/OASIS if you've been accepted before you get a letter, but the letter is what makes it "official". It's also what you'll use to send back the deposit if you accept (which you will have to do through mail and through OLSAS's SAM).

Good luck everyone! I remember how anxious I was last year XD

Edited by Ryn