Sign in to follow this  
mrman

Accepted 2016

Hey all - So I randomly just logged in and saw that my message had changed to the following. You have been admitted to the University of Ottawa as a Full-time student, in year 1 of theJuris Doctor (JD) , offered in English, for the Fall 2016 session.

I didn't get an email or anything though! Does Ottawa not reach out personally?

Nevertheless - yay!

Congrats! This thread is for UWO though ;)

Hey all - So I randomly just logged in and saw that my message had changed to the following. You have been admitted to the University of Ottawa as a Full-time student, in year 1 of theJuris Doctor (JD) , offered in English, for the Fall 2016 session.

I didn't get an email or anything though! Does Ottawa not reach out personally?

Nevertheless - yay!

this is the Western thread

Also in as of this afternoon! I'm unlikely to attend but this was the last one I was waiting on, it was stressing me out more than it should have been haha.

cGPA (OLSAS confirmed): 3.87

LSAT: 167

Pretty average ECs (and I mean I would say I'm on par with the average applicant).

Good luck to everyone still waiting (:

In today!!

3.39 cGPA, higher L2 

166 LSAT 

4th year student 

Does anyone know if the offers from Western are unconditional?

HOLY SHIT.

"Offered Admission"

cGPA - 3.26

L2 - 3.6

LSAT - 165

ECs - average

LORs - strong

Was not expecting this at all.

• Like 9

Moi aussi.

cGPA: 3.8

LSAT: 168

Congrats to everyone who received good news, best of luck to those still waiting.

Accepted! 

LSAT 162 

GPA 3.64 

Strong ECs and LORs

congratulations to those accepted and good luck to all!

Congrats to everyone!! 

Accepted today, no email yet. 

cGPA: 3.43

L2: 3.71

OLSAS confirmed. 

LSAT: 162.

I think fairly strong EC's/LOR'S but I find everyone to be more impressive! 

Worked for a law firm for a summer between 3rd and 4th year, and now am hired on until September 2016 in a student-type position. LOR from a name partner. Sporadic volunteering. 

• Like 3

I'm in as well! Thank you guys for reminding me to check!!

3.52 olsas cGPA

166 LSAT

Western is my one of my top choices couldn't be more excited!!

Accepted!

OLSAS cGPA: 3.76 

B2/L2: 3.97

LSAT: 157 

Great to see a sub 160 so early. Congrats! 

• Like 2

Accepted. I think from access category.

2.8 olsas CGPA

L2 3.5 and 3.7

163 lsat only write

did undergrad and currently doing MA at western. good letters and i think good softs.

• Like 3