Sign in to follow this  
msea

Accepted 2016

Accepted Dec 10th on info web and got open house e-mail. Admission e-mail received ~7AM Dec 11th. Evaluation e-mail received Dec 4th. 

cGPA 3.76

LSAT 159

currently in 4th year HBSc at UOttawa (not sure if that matters). Average EC. 1 strong LOR. 

Edited by mariec

Accepted last night/ this morning. Didn't get the email yet but checked infoweb!!!!

cGPA: 3.44

L2/B2: 3.82

LSAT: 156 (registered for Feb)

• Like 4

Just got the e-mail this morning! Evaluation e-mail was received Nov 27th. 

cGPA: 3.30

LSAT: 166

Was certainly not expecting to hear back this early in the cycle. Good luck to all the other applicants! 

Edited by Avogadro
  • Like 3

Just got the e-mail this morning! Evaluation e-mail was received Nov 27th. 

cGPA: 3.30

LSAT: 166

Was certainly not expecting to hear back this early in the cycle. Good luck to all the other applicants! 

Hey - did u have any amazing features to your application you think may have got you in early?

EC's? PS? 

Well done btw :)

Hey - did u have any amazing features to your application you think may have got you in early?

EC's? PS? 

Well done btw :)

Thank you! I had quite a few ECs (was very involved in both community and university organizations) and 2 years full-time work experience. PS was very tailored to Ottawa as I'm very interested in one of their focus areas. Hope that helped! 

To add to the info for this cycle, I received the evaluation email on November 27, acceptance email on December 3.

CGPA 3.67, 158. Undergrad at uO, several years of full-time work in government and private sector post-graduation, and light volunteer work.

Accepted yesterday.

cgpa: 3.4

l2: 3.8

lsat: 160

BA honours, good extra currics and references, proficient in french, and a personal statement that glows.

Edited by zarathustraspeak
  • Like 2

Accepted yesterday AM!

cGPA: 3.8

MA: 88%

LSAT: 155

Lots of extra curricular, work, and volunteer activities.

Confident about my referees.

Congrats everyone who's been accepted thus far and good luck with the rest of your applications (if any)!

Edited by GeoGirl43
  • Like 1

Accepted yesterday AM!

cGPA: 3.8

MA: 88%

LSAT: 155

Lots of extra curricular, work, and volunteer activities.

Confident about my referees.

Congrats everyone who's been accepted thus far and good luck with the rest of your applications (if any)!

Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you received your evaluation email?

Has anyone been able to go on to SAM and accept the offer? I am not seeing any option for responding to offers of admission when I go there.

Has anyone been able to go on to SAM and accept the offer? I am not seeing any option for responding to offers of admission when I go there.

None of my offers have showed up and I received my first offer on Dec 10... I wonder how long it will take. Only Ottawa stated that it would take a few days to appear on SAM, however, I assume all of the schools operate in the same way.... Not sure if I should be calling OLSAS at this point...

None of my offers have showed up and I received my first offer on Dec 10... I wonder how long it will take. Only Ottawa stated that it would take a few days to appear on SAM, however, I assume all of the schools operate in the same way.... Not sure if I should be calling OLSAS at this point...

I'm not seeing them appear either... Though I called OLSAS early last week, and they told me to expect them up no later than the end of this week.

I'll start panicking after Friday :)

• Like 1

Got my email this morning!

LSAT 158

GPA overall 3.36

L2 3.69

Congrats! Would you mind me asking what your ECs were like?

• Like 1