Sign in to follow this  
siscludo

admissions for 2016

Anyone here applying for next year?

If there's anyone currently studying at Moncton, could you give me some insight as to what it's like? Your thoughts? Any advice for prospective students? 

Anyone here applying for next year?

If there's anyone currently studying at Moncton, could you give me some insight as to what it's like? Your thoughts? Any advice for prospective students? 

Hi siscludo I would be more then happy to answer any questions you might have. You can send me a private message or post something here and I'll gladly answer!

My application says that the "Dernière date traitée" was January 19th. I applied to the dual JD/MBA. How long do you think before I will receive an answer? Thanks!

My application says that the "Dernière date traitée" was January 19th. I applied to the dual JD/MBA. How long do you think before I will receive an answer? Thanks!

Hi Swell93. I think you should have a response by the end of March. But, you can always give a call to the faculty or email them to ask for an update! 

Hi Swell93. I think you should have a response by the end of March. But, you can always give a call to the faculty or email them to ask for an update! 

Thanks for your reply! I called today and they are waiting on the MBA portion of the application. 

Hello, anyone accepted can share their CGPA and their profile please, just to see my chances to get accepted!

Thank you

Hello, anyone accepted can share their CGPA and their profile please, just to see my chances to get accepted!

Thank you

If you have over 3.0 I think you should be fine.

Most people have over 3.0 (~3.1-3.3) may get in, only a few over 3.3-3.5+ in the school so... Very friendly place. I hope you all do well.

Edited by BearLAW
  • Like 1