Sign in to follow this  
Luckycharm

Missed Jun 2015 Solicitor and will skip Nov Solicitor exam

Classmate of mine skipped the Jun Solicitor exam ( vacation) and he will skip the Nov exam.

He said someone told him March exam is easier to pass. Is there any truth to that? Do you know anyone doing the same?

I find it hard to understand that someone will skip an exam for that reason.

If unfortunately he fails the Mar 2016 exam, how many more time can he attempts the exam?

Edited by Luckycharm

I really really recommend calling the law society directly for this information. I believe the bar ads need to be written within a certain window of time after graduation. Not something you want to leave up to Internet strangers to advise you on.

• Like 1

I really really recommend calling the law society directly for this information. I believe the bar ads need to be written within a certain window of time after graduation. Not something you want to leave up to Internet strangers to advise you on.

It's something like within 3 years.

No, March is not any easier to write. It's also the last opportunity to write before the new materials come out. You can write each exam up to 3 times, as long as it's within the time requirement (3 or 5 years - check LSUC for exact timeline).