Sign in to follow this  
Konstantinos

Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences in McGill

Hello everyone. This is Konstantinos from Athens, Greece. I know this forums is for law students, so apologies... I am interested in the graduate program Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences in McGill university. Do you know a forum in which I can ask a few queries around this program, or generally about McGill university? Because google does not help me.

http://www.mcgill.ca/gradapplicants/atmospheric-and-oceanic-sciences-0

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Konstantinos

Try contacting the Atmospheric and Oceanic Science department directly, asking specific questions. 

@EEEE thanks, I posted there.

@guy123, now I want to ask general questions, for example bibliography, so it would be better to be in touch with the current students on a forum or on a facebook group. Thank you too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• January LSAT as well?
    • Nope, I wrote the January LSAT. 
    • I had identical stats and was admitted long long time ago (2013). 
    • How long ago were you referred to adcom?
    • I have 2 little kids in daycare (aged 1 and 3) and it works, but just barely. My husband works long hours in a different industry and we stagger hours so that the kids aren't spending long days in care -- I drop off around 9 before heading into the office and he picks up around 4:30. I would suggest taking your kid's personality into account when deciding between a daycare and a nanny -- my baby would likely be fine with longer days, but my elder child would find it difficult. My elder would probably be happiest with a nanny, but also probably benefits the most from the daycare setting (socialization, having to deal with multiple teachers, structure).  Like all things kid-related, it totally depends on the kid.  The real problem with daycare is that the kid can't go there if they're ill. And little kids in a daycare setting get sick all the time. Seriously, all the time. I've received 3 calls to pick up my sick child from daycare in the month of February alone, and the kid has been too sick to return for several days each time. I'm a litigator, and appear in court at least a few days each week -- it's kind of a disaster. I am in a very family-friendly office, on an 80% schedule, and have family support and it's still a disaster. My spouse is generally unable to respond to the daycare call to pick up the kids, so it tends to fall to me or the grandparents, who pitch in more than is reasonable to expect.