Sign in to follow this  
suits123

Transfer 2015

Has anyone heard back from Admissions yet? Apparently some offers have already gone out

Edited by suits123

Yeah, I heard back last week from Osgoode. I am happy and grateful to be accepted.

Congrats :-) !!

• Like 1

Is there  a facebook group for transfer students? Also can any older transfer students comment, if its hard to make friends or hard to get into certain courses once you transfer?

Was accepted off the waitlist this afternoon! Will be accepting.

congrats!! I'm anxiously waiting aswell. I'm on the waitlist right now but not sure how much movement there is normally from the waitlist pool since spots are so limited. Are other people waiting aswell?

Edited by Red55

august 15th is the last day we should hear by right? Its so difficult to be waiting so close to sept :( 

Is it difficult to transfer into osgoode in 2L?

Do you mean after 2L? That would require a Letter of Permission. You'd still get your degree from your original school

Hey, I am trying to transfer to Osgoode this year. On OLSAS, I see that the required character limit is 2000 for the personal statement?

Is that correct? or would it direct me to another window for further questions to be answered after I submit save?

I appreciate your response?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this