Sign in to follow this  
Luckycharm

QSAP repayment question

OSAP is capped at $7,400 or $22,200 for 3 years.

My loan account was reduced by amount over $7,400 in September.

My loan balance was $3,500 above $22,200 ($22,200+$3,500= $25,500) as of April 30, 2015.  

I want to re-arrange my financing and pay off the full amount $25,500today. Will I receive the refund of $3,500 later in the year?

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Assuming the 82.5 is a UBC GPA, I'm surprised you were rejected last year with a 165, but I guess you were right at the threshold with a 91.46 index. At 166 you're at 91.66, I think you'd be in later in the cycle if not through waitlist. Make a really strong personal statement, as I've heard that's considered now.
    • This year is slightly different than past years where the admissions team is taking the PS as 1/3 of your application.   
    • Hello, I'm trying to figure out how I can do well in Legal Foundations. I have an issue with taking notes in that class because she posts the slides and the majority of the lectures she gives are hands on searching WestLaw, CanLii, or Quicklaw. To this point, I feel like I've retained nothing. I haven't had a chance to actually use any of the databases for any assignments yet, I only have the notes from the slides she posts. I'm learning the McGill Guide slowly as its an element of some of the written assignments I've completed thusfar in other classes. But it feels like whatever knowledge I've retained directly from Legal Foundations thus far has been form the primers she posted at the beginning of the semester and her slides. I feel like if I were given an assignment right now I'd fail.  Is there anything I can do to cement what I've learned so far? How can I prepare for the Fall term assignment worth 50 percent of my mark? Is it the same sort of assignment each year?
    • Yes, that is how I understand it to be as well. Can anyone else confirm?