I received an offer from Western yesterday that will expire on April 1st. I am still waiting to hear back from Osgoode (my first choice), so I am wondering what my options are should Osgoode send me an acceptance after the April 1st deadline. If I accept Western but later get accepted to Osgoode, am I able to change? Or will Osgoode see I have accepted another school and remove me from their acceptance list?
Yeah I'd imagine it's VERY annoying to have the phone ringing constantly, especially if she is the only one answering. Hopefully this will give everyone some clarity and we can leave them alone for a bit while they work on our applications!
I applied early admission as well, so fingers crossed we both hear something soon