Sign in to follow this  
Luckycharm

Free old law text book etc.-can drop off in GTA area

Spring cleaning

A full box of old Law text books and materials.

These are pretty old-within last 10 years

Western and Osgoode

PM me if interested-will go to the dump in a week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Obviously I can't speak for @QuincyWagstaff but I will say my experience was similar to his (had no issues receiving interviews for Crown positions in Toronto and went to a BC law school) and I only had a low B+ average (barely top third of the class).
    • Register for the exam, then all you have to do is email them that you're taking that exam (or indicate in your application) and they will hold off until January; schools don't even reject until way later.
    • I went from scoring pretty low on LG to -1/-2 by: 1. Reading the powerscore LG bible  2. Drilling LG by type (grouping, linear, hybrid) untimed and then timed 3. Drilling full timed sections, watching the 7sage explanation for each game and re-doing the ones where I missed inferences! I hope that helps! Good luck
    • I did the same thing. Could not find time to study at all.
    • I won't discuss this point further with either you or @QuincyWagstaff as you have seemingly no desire to change your ways. This is unfortunate and we all lose out. For others, perhaps more interested in learning about things, statistical significance can be found in any non-zero correlation given a sufficient sample size despite the differentiation that QW distinguishes as being an important one. It is something that has also given rise to the term "practical significance", to which QW and CH appear to be unware of. To put is succinctly, the difference between significant and insignificant is not itself significant.  Edit -Then again, I am on the spectrum. So maybe it's that.