Sign in to follow this  
sykofrene

Anyone in Halifornia this Summer?

If so, I propose a meet-up. I moved here early to work, and though I have a house and am settled in somewhat, I don't know too many people out here in Halifax. I was just wondering if any future classmates were around to hang out!

While I'm not moving down to Halifax until September, I am wondering where the Facebook group is for Dal 2018?  I was told that the orientation committee was in charge of it but I know that other schools have already created theirs. It would be a great way to get to know my classmates for next year. 

While I'm not moving down to Halifax until September, I am wondering where the Facebook group is for Dal 2018?  I was told that the orientation committee was in charge of it but I know that other schools have already created theirs. It would be a great way to get to know my classmates for next year. 

Agreed! U of T created theirs in November. I guess we could try and contact the organizers of Weldon Welcome?

Agreed! U of T created theirs in November. I guess we could try and contact the organizers of Weldon Welcome?

I know that other schools that I've been accepted at (Oz, Queens) have done similar.  It would be great for advice for seeking apartments because I know next to nothing about the Halifax transportation system/apartment market

I don't live in Halifax yet but I'll be there about once a month over the summer as I only live a few hours away in NB and my girlfriend lives in Halifax. I would definitely be interested in a meetup if it happens during a time I'm there/can make the trip!

I live in Halifax and would be interested in a meet-up with future classmates!

You guys could start a group? Call it "unofficial" if you want to avoid stepping on any toes...

You guys could start a group? Call it "unofficial" if you want to avoid stepping on any toes...

I'm going to go ahead and create the "Unofficial Dal Law 2018 Social/Roommate Finding Group."  Can someone message me with their Facebook account so I can add you as a friend because it requires at least two people to create a group/