Sign in to follow this  
FROMORLEANSJD

Facebook group for people attending Moncton Law School - Fall 2015

Bonjour à tous, 

J'ai personnellement été accepté ce jeudi dernier, à condition que j'envois mon diplôme par la poste à la faculté d'ici les prochains mois. Donc, j'ai reçu une offre anticipée (conditionnelle).

J'étais pour créer un groupe Facebook qui s'intitule JDMONCTON2015 d'ici les prochaines semaines. Ce groupe serait utile pour n'importe quel type de discussion (logement, frais de scolarité, bourses, droit, etc.) concernant la préparation à la rentrée scolaire. 

Est-ce qu'il y a des gens qui sont POUR cette idée?

Merci, 

Philippe. 

Edited by FROMORLEANSJD

Moi je suis pour! J'ai déjà accepté mon offre, donc j'ai hâte de discuter du programme avec les autres étudiants.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• 3.32 gpa, 3.6~ l2, 163 lsat
    • Although they are written about the UK legal system, they are applicable to Canadian Common law too. If you are interested in learning more about the law in general, or studying law, these are very informative.  Letters to a Law Student (2nd ed.) by Nicholas J. McBride What About Law: Studying Law at University (2nd ed.) by Catherine Barnard, Graham Virgo and Janet O'Sullivan The Law Machine by Marcel Berlins and Clare Dyer Law: A Very Short Introduction by Raymond Wacks International Law: A Very Short Introduction by Vaughan Lowe Environmental Law: A Very Short Introduction by Elizabeth Fisher Critical Thinking: the basics by Stuart Hanscomb   Make me an offer  I'm in Victoria.
    • I have 6 LSAT prep books that are in like-new condition. No marks inside! 2019 Logical Reasoning Bible and Workbook 2019 Reading Comprehension Bible and 2018 Workbook 2019 Logical Analysis Bible and Workbook Make me an offer. Paid $300 new. 
    • Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. I actually wrote the MCAT this January and got a 524 (132 C/P, 131 CARS, 130 B/B, 131 P/S). However, I only wrote it because all my friends wrote it and I guess I didn't want to feel left out (sad I know). I started realizing fairly early on (probably in fall of second year) that medicine may not be for me. The more I researched the profession of medicine, the more I felt that I wasn't suited to be a doctor since I just couldn't see myself being able to handle the responsibility of having a patient's life in my hands. This hesitancy is also probably a large contributor as to why I never pursued ECs with as much passion as my premed peers. On the other hand, the more I research the profession of law, the more passionate I become about pursuing law school. In fact I currently find studying for the LSAT to be much more enjoyable and rewarding compared to studying for the MCAT, which was basically just me doing half an hour of Anki flashcards at breakfast every morning. I realize that many may think me a fool to waste a 524 MCAT, but I really do think that I will enjoy being a lawyer more than being a doctor. Thank you so much to everyone for giving me the reassurance I needed to pursue this dream. I'm gonna grind through those 95 PTs on 7Sage and hopefully break into the 170s before walking into that exam room!
    • Where are you located? I'm in Victoria and I'm selling 6 Powerscore LSAT prep books that are in like-new condition. I also have some books about studying law in the UK.