Sign in to follow this  
piereese

Accepted 2015

Received a phone call from a current law student this afternoon. Have not yet received a letter nor has my BearTracks status changed. Excited to accept the offer!

L2: 3.89

LSAT: 154, 156

• Like 1

Declined my offer today. I was accepted a few weeks ago. 

Good luck to those still waiting! 

Edited by Zetter

I was accepted earlier in January. U of A was my first choice. Have two other offers though, and probably a couple more to come by the spring. Overall average stats, not too low, not too high, slightly above average GPA and slightly below average LSAT.

Good luck to everyone still waiting! Things should hopefully be decided by April for almost everyone. At the Dean’s Welcome last Saturday I believe he said that the class is at 183, so now it just depends on how many people accept by the deadline of March 16.

^^ March 16??? my UofA letter said the deadline was March 31.

Interesting. Yup mine said March 16, but I was admitted early in January plus I go to the U of A, so perhaps they do it in staggered batches. I don't know exactly, but that's what my date was on the Confirmation of Admission Form. It might be different for different people then.

2015-2016 class size of 183?

My understanding is that up to Saturday it was sitting at 183 (not sure if that’s just offers or what exactly), but that’s what he said and then he gave some stats about the class like ages and background etc. Youngest is 21, oldest is early-mid 50s, etc. Fall 2013 entering class size was 176, and Fall 2014 I think it was 185ish. They’re aiming for 185 entering students I believe, for the next few years.

FWIW- my acceptance deadline is also March 16. Acceptance letter dated Feb 23.

Accepted early February. March 16 deadline.

I find that so odd? My letter is dated Feb 2, deadline is March 31.

Perhaps then it's slightly different for out of province applicants?

I'm in Calgary and mine was March 31

Vancouver March 16!

Vancouver, Admitted February 9, Deadline March 16.

By the way, NHH, PM me if you're interested in meeting up before the big, frosty move.

Vancouver, Admitted February 9, Deadline March 16.

By the way, NHH, PM me if you're interested in meeting up before the big, frosty move.

Sounds good to me! If I hear back from UVIC (I'm cautiously optimistic) I will probably be going there though instead of UofA. Nothing against UofA, but UVIC is a bit milder and I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to weather with being born a raised in an area where -2 is considered freezing. 

I think I can count on one hand how many times I have had to scrape my car windshields this winter...

Edited by NHH
  • Like 1

accepted today with a march 31st deadline. 

L2 3.6 

LSAT 160 

• Like 1

accepted today with a march 31st deadline. 

L2 3.6 

LSAT 160 

Is your GPA confirmed? I have a L2 3.6 and 164 LSAT and haven't heard back yet. Also did you hear back via e-mail?