Sign in to follow this  
piereese

Accepted 2015

Any idea what 84.9% converts to on the 4.0 scale?

I think it converts to around 3.8 but not too sure

I have some pretty competitive stats as well (3.94 161) and haven't heard squat. From past threads it looks like they send out 300 or so acceptances up until the end of February so there's still plenty of time and room ;)

• Like 1

hmm..odd, I have a 4.0 and 157 average. haven't heard diddly 

I have some pretty competitive stats as well (3.94 161) and haven't heard squat.

~3.9 and 169 and still nothing from UofA or UofC for me. I'm beginning to believe this province wants to get rid of me.

~3.9 and 169 and still nothing from UofA or UofC for me. I'm beginning to believe this province wants to get rid of me.

Jeez...haha I guess you are proof that the first wave of acceptances aren't done! Awesome stats. 

I have a 3.86 and a 163 and this made me feel a bit better. Thank you lol 

Anyone else get a call from a u of a student today? She sounded pretty surprised when I said this was the first I had heard of being accepted... Said my letter should be arriving shortly. Bear tracks still says decision pending. Anyone have any idea what to make of it lol. I'm trying not to get to excited just in case it was some kind of error.

• Like 2

Omg I got the call too! Super pumped :)

GPA: 3.94

LSAT: 161

I'm wondering if I should contact admissions to confirm this isn't a prank? haha maybe I'll drop by tomorrow. 

Edited by setto
  • Like 2

I got a call too, she was checking I had got my letter and to find out if I was coming to the open house or had any questions. Congrats on your acceptance! (My letter was dated Feb 2 but my beartracks hasn't changed- I wouldn't worry about it!) :)

I thought maybe someone was prank calling me haha. Very happy it was the real deal.

L2 - 3.92

LSAT - 158

Bear tracks updated to decision pending about 2 weeks ago for anyone still waiting.

Is there a Facebook group yet? I know Calgary has one

• Like 4

I just got my phone call. Once again, the call arrived before BT or Canada Post. Depending on what the other schools have to say, I may be seeing you folks in the Autumn.

Stats:

L2 - 4.0 (UBC)

cGPA - Unknown

LSAT - 161

FYI: I was a third-year applicant.

@Syns and Setto, FINALLY!!!

2nd the Facebook group question. 95% sure I will be heading to Edmonton in September.

Edited by BigRigButters
  • Like 1

I got a call today too but it went to voicemail. Not sure if this means I'm in, but she said she was calling on behalf of the dean to see if I had any questions. No update on BT or via mail, so I'm not too sure what to make of it! 

L2: 3.76 

LSAT: 160/164

• Like 1

I'm so mad -- I missed the phone call! :( I don't know what it means, either, because my status hasn't been updated nor have I gotten any mail. Killing me slowly, I swear.  :roll:

Ahh got the call today too! Alberta seems to be moving so much faster than anywhere else!

:)

For anyone who is interested:

cgpa 3.7

l2 3.85

LSAT 159

• Like 1

I got a call today too but it went to voicemail. Not sure if this means I'm in, but she said she was calling on behalf of the dean to see if I had any questions. No update on BT or via mail, so I'm not too sure what to make of it! 

L2: 3.76 

LSAT: 160/164

I'm so mad -- I missed the phone call! :( I don't know what it means, either, because my status hasn't been updated nor have I gotten any mail. Killing me slowly, I swear.  :roll:

You know how law schools like to call applicants to revel in their tears of rejection? Nor do I. Relax and check your mail tomorrow.

• Like 1

also got the call!

cGPA/L2 - 3.7 - 3.8 (somewhere in between for both)
LSAT - 158 
Strong PS, ECs 

So surprised to hear anything this early
3rd Year Applicant coming from Ontario 
Will be accepting 

If someone creates the facebook group, post the link here eh 

• Like 1

Got the call around 6:30 this evening. Very excited!

cGPA 3.91 (3 year General BA)

L2 3.98

LSAT 158

Congrats to those already accepted and best of luck to those still waiting!

• Like 1

I got the same call and my offer letter arrived last Thursday (5th). So I'm pretty sure that all you guys that got a call from the 1L UofA student are in! Congrats (but funny way to find out). Bear Tracks still says decision pending...

Syns you're at MacEwan right? Are you a B.Com? If yes we probably know each other...

Got the call too, but I was at work. I got accepted a few weeks back tho.