Sign in to follow this  
Reminiscent

Université de Montréal - Admissions 2014

Congrats to everyone !

Does anyone know when registration is?

I was thinking if there are people interested in creating a study group, we should choose the same group :)

I would actually be interested in a study group if it's happening. Keep us updated :D.

• Like 1

Congrats to everyone !

I would actually be interested in a study group if it's happening. Keep us updated :D.

I sent you a message! :]

If anyone else is interested, just let me know and I'll add you to the group conversation!

My GPA is a little more than 3.3, Industrial Relations at UDEM. Last year i was put on the waitlist and my CRU was 30.7ish :)

Congrats Loca! Would you mind sharing what your GPA was last year when you applied?

Received an acceptance email from UdeM late last night. I'd like to be added to the study group as well if possible. Thank you :)

Added you to the group conversation! :] Congrats on getting in! did you get the 200$ balance in your portail prior to the e-mail?

My portail etudiant just got updated today saying that my balance is $200. I still have to write my french test though.

Lol yes I got it the day before I received the email.

Ps. Thank you for adding me.

Edited by SalomaoBenjamin

Congrats Loca! Would you mind sharing what your GPA was last year when you applied?

Pretty much the same 3.34 :) 

Pretty much the same 3.34 :)

Congrats I'm sure this is something you really wanted!! Do you mind sharing how many credits you had completed last year as opposed to this year?

Hi :-)  I received an acceptance letter a few weeks ago. I'm a cegep student with a CRC of 33.44. I would also like to be part of thatstudy group, if possible. Thanks :)

Hi :-)  I received an acceptance letter a few weeks ago. I'm a cegep student with a CRC of 33.44. I would also like to be part of thatstudy group, if possible. Thanks :)

Adding you to the group conversation :]

Guys ! Are some of you going tomorrow at the soirée d'accueil? If yes, we will meet there ! Write me a PM!!

Congrats I'm sure this is something you really wanted!! Do you mind sharing how many credits you had completed last year as opposed to this year?

69 last year and 90 this year with similar grades :)

Hi, everyone! Congratulations on your recent acceptances!

I received my acceptance to UdeM about a week and a half ago. I'm a university applicant -- 3.72/4 from McGill.

I would love to be a part of the study group. I look forward to meeting you all in the fall!

Hi, everyone! Congratulations on your recent acceptances!

I received my acceptance to UdeM about a week and a half ago. I'm a university applicant -- 3.72/4 from McGill.

I would love to be a part of the study group. I look forward to meeting you all in the fall!

Added you to the group conversation, grats on getting in! :]

Is there any Facebook group for the people admitted for 2014-2015? I know some universities, such as McGill, have ones, but I didn't see any for UdeM.

It might just not be created yet, but one will probably appear eventually as they start planning the initiation due in august

It might just not be created yet, but one will probably appear eventually as they start planning the initiation due in august

Thank you :)

Is there any Facebook group for the people admitted for 2014-2015? I know some universities, such as McGill, have ones, but I didn't see any for UdeM.

They typically make groups after you choose your Section. A group for each Section.

Accepted, received my acceptance email on Sunday evening.

I am a considered a mature student.

3.5/4.3 GPA Bachelor of Commerce from Concordia

For those who posted about study groups, I would love to be added to your group. Congratulations to all those admitted!