Sign in to follow this  
moimeme

Accepted 2014

Hello,

I just got accepted. Good Luck everyone - if any applicants are even using this forum.....

Moimeme.

• Like 1

Just got my acceptance ! Waiting on U of O my first choice.

Edited by Sens101
  • Like 1

Got my acceptance a few weeks back :) Still waiting on UNB, my first choice

Congrats to everyone who has gotten in!

• Like 2

Hey everyone! Great news I was accepted, I have to write the French test in a few weeks...we will see how that goes, fingers crossed! Is anyone else writing it? 

• Like 2

I was accepted last week I believe. I called yesterday and was told over the phone I was accepted pending the french test... Waiting on the actual letter to read all the details. Still waiting on uOttawa though it is my first choice.

I was accepted last week I believe. I called yesterday and was told over the phone I was accepted pending the french test... Waiting on the actual letter to read all the details. Still waiting on uOttawa though it is my first choice.

Speak of the devil

A buddy of mine from Ottawa was accepted last week, I was too a while back but I will be going to Ottawa U instead. Best of luck !

Accepted yesterday! Writing the french test on Monday! Fingers crossed? Anyone else write it? Slash is anyone aware of how many presentations must be done in first year? My written french is amazing but I struggle with my confidence when speaking. 

I wrote it, it's pretty straightforward they're gonna ask you something along the lines of what do young adults need to know. Something along those lines. Essentially need to write with good grammar, it's 400 words. I don't know about presentations however I guess we'll find that out. Looking forward to meeting everyone on August 27th!

Accepted yesterday! Writing the french test on Monday! Fingers crossed? Anyone else write it? Slash is anyone aware of how many presentations must be done in first year? My written french is amazing but I struggle with my confidence when speaking. 

Congratulations & Good luck! :)

In terms of presentations, I think we have a mock trial this school year.