Novice

Accepted 2014

In as of 5:00 or so today.

cGPA 3.8 ish

L2 3.98

Program: double major in Forensic Science and Analytical Chemistry

DEC LSAT 158 (I definitely should have studied...)

ECs: strong. I own a small chain of contracting companies (20-30 employees), among other things.

• Like 4

Western deviated from their pattern of releasing offers on Thursdays, I wonder if the snow had something to do with it... Sigh, it would seem that we have at least another week of waiting to do. I hope I'm wrong. 

Edited by StillPatientlyWaiting

In this afternoon

cgpa: 3.8

lsat: 160 

ECs: weak

In baby.

~3.6/ ~3.8 (OLSAS) & 160

were either of you in any special category? 

& congrats!

Edited by kyliecampbell

Mind sharing your L2? 

My L2 is roughly around the same, however my fall semester (that just passed) was 3.94. So maybe they are assuming that my gpa for this final semester is going to be approx the same.

In as of yesterday! Also in at Calgary, waitlisted at Windsor (turning it down though). Calgary and Western were my top choices anyways so now I have some serious thinking to do!

LSAT 160

L2/B2 3.60

CGPA 3.35 or 3.45 can't remember right now but I'm guessing it is the former (olsas)

Post Grad Certificate in Project Management as of this April

Consistent employment, some (but very minimal) ec's due to heavy work schedule

2 academic and 1 volunteer reference

Looked at my personal statement and found many mistakes.... the ideas were good but apparently my editing skills malfunctioned that day.

Second cycle applying to Western

Congrats to everyone who is in so far and best of luck to those waiting!!! :)

• Like 1

were either of you in any special category? 

& congrats!

Nope regular category. Also no extenuating circumstances or disabilities. 

In as of yesterday! Also in at Calgary, waitlisted at Windsor (turning it down though). Calgary and Western were my top choices anyways so now I have some serious thinking to do!

LSAT 160

L2/B2 3.60

CGPA 3.35 or 3.45 can't remember right now but I'm guessing it is the former (olsas)

Post Grad Certificate in Project Management as of this April

Consistent employment, some (but very minimal) ec's due to heavy work schedule

2 academic and 1 volunteer reference

Looked at my personal statement and found many mistakes.... the ideas were good but apparently my editing skills malfunctioned that day.

Second cycle applying to Western

Congrats to everyone who is in so far and best of luck to those waiting!!! :)

Wow you got into both your top choices that is amazing I am happy for you! 

Wow you got into both your top choices that is amazing I am happy for you! 

Thank you :)  It's a complete blessing, I NEVER in a million years expected to hear back before April let alone get positive news from my top two choices. Actually, I'm supposed to be re-writing the LSAT this Saturday!  I remember seeing your posts around the forum last cycle, I really hope you get some good news soon, let me know! :)

• Like 1

You debated over OZ and Queen's somewhere on this forum, is UWO in the mix? 

At this point, it doesn't look like it.

Edited by Chain1234

Thank you :)  It's a complete blessing, I NEVER in a million years expected to hear back before April let alone get positive news from my top two choices. Actually, I'm supposed to be re-writing the LSAT this Saturday!  I remember seeing your posts around the forum last cycle, I really hope you get some good news soon, let me know! :)

Wowww!! SO are you gone not write the LSAT anymore? Must be amazing to know a few days before the test hey no need to write it!!! 

Congrats! I was also supposed to be writing on Saturday but was offered admission yesterday. Isn't it glorious? 

3.9 and 160 LSAT. 

Will most likely be firm accepting.

Hooray! 

• Like 4

Congrats! I was also supposed to be writing on Saturday but was offered admission yesterday. Isn't it glorious? 

3.9 and 160 LSAT. 

Will most likely be firm accepting.

Hooray! 

Is that your cgpa? 

I got in yesterday. 3.65 cGPA, 161 LSAT. Seems like there are very similar stats in this thread.

Has anyone that got in yesterday received offer letters thru student centre like previous cohorts had?

Did anyone else who's still finishing their undergrad and already got in get that email about sending transcripts and applying for bursaries? Do I still need to send my final transcript if I've been accepted?