Novice

Accepted 2014

Does anyone know if it matters if you're done school or still in school? As in, are you likely to hear later on if you're still an undergraduate student who is still taking courses and getting new grades versus someone who is already done?

Does anyone know if it matters if you're done school or still in school? As in, are you likely to hear later on if you're still an undergraduate student who is still taking courses and getting new grades versus someone who is already done?

Doesn't matter.

It can matter. It's easier to review an application that is complete. But it typically only matters if you are a borderline applicant or if they need your final grades for some reason.

That being said, just because you haven't heard does not mean you are a borderline applicant. It could very well be that they just haven't gotten to making a final decision yet. 

It's still incredibly early in the cycle. The closer it gets to the April first deadline, you'll see a few waves of offers followed by a fairly large wave around the time that the first round offers expire (typically, early April). Remember, people who received offers in December have all the way until April to decide what they want to do. Most people like to sit on their offers until they hear from other schools or feel in a better position to make a decision. You'll see more offers as the deadline gets closer and some of these people decline. 

Edited by x_elle

I'm still in school if that matters. Received my offer 1-2 days after OLSAS received my fall transcripts.

Oops.

How did you find out? Any crazy EC? Mature or access? I have the exact same stats.

Congratulations!

In!!! First acceptance so super happy but will be holding out for Osgoode.

3.86/161 - but only a 3 year degree

Applied as a mature student

• Like 1

Oops.

How did you find out? Any crazy EC? Mature or access? I have the exact same stats.

Congratulations!

I applied access.

Will you even consider attending? How's the wait for UofT treating ya? 

Yeah of course, waiting is annoying but at the end of the day I'm going to make the best of it and be happy no matter where I am