Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
almostnot

Any one accepted?

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

I applied but I havent heard anything yet. Hopefully I will recieve good news :)

Edited by moimeme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still waiting...there will probably be more movement now that winter break is over.

 

Anyone else waiting or have any news?

 

Good luck

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Recent Posts

    • Yes that's the one I used, my projected lowest would be 76.10 and highest 76.38 depending on what happens this last term. But yes I really hope so!! I am Indigenous but hoping my index is high enough that I don't have to wait for the Indigenous category deliberations in like March.
    • Absolutely not. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. 
    • Here is the conversion table: https://umanitoba.ca/faculties/graduate_studies/media/Canadian_GPA_Equivalencies.pdf If your index is 76 you are in.
    • In 2.5 years I've already had multiple clerks/assistants come and go. It's obvious pretty quick when someone just doesn't have the attention to detail or organizational skills.  I do mostly basic residential real estate. Landmines is right. Had 10+ deals this Friday and had one ongoing negotiation all day about a stupid tree/neighbour issue, one deal that was amended in a big way on the day of because the purchaser scrambled and altered their financing (did not expect that one to close based on what I was hearing), one purchase where the wire of bridge financing that was sent at 5 AM did not show up until 4 PM (all day on and off the phone with two banks...). And everything closed so in terms of busy days, that was on the luckier side of normal.   
    • Hi everyone! Currently in my last year of undergrad at UofT and my OLSAS GPA is 3.8 (L2: 3.82). I've applied to UofT, Osgoode, UBC and UVic (wouldn't actually go to UVic though probably) this cycle. I took the November LSAT for the first time and got a 160 (as expected—I had been testing in the 160-162 range for two weeks prior). Not a good enough score for the schools I've chosen, I know. I will be taking the January LSAT and hope to improve my score to the 163-165 range over the holiday season. I only studied for about 2 months for the Nov one and my biggest weakness is that I can only ever complete 3/4 RCs so I think I can really improve on that and also step up my LR game (my LGs are good). My question is: should I cancel the Jan LSAT? My Score Preview option expires tomorrow I believe. Is there a chance that, since I've already applied, schools could look at my 160 score (if I don't cancel) and dismiss my application before my Jan score is in? I did indicate on my applications that I'll be taking the Jan 2021 LSAT as well so I'd hope that they wouldn't.

×
×
  • Create New...