Sign in to follow this  
almostnot

JD Accepted 2013

To all that inquired - did Windsor comment on the waitlist? If there will be people joining it, does it imply that they expect movement?

In at some point this week (just checked)

LSAT 157

CGPA 82.5

Uwindsor-related L.O.R's

OK E.C's (varsity, academic all-canadian, helped publish a book, some work experience)

got in for dual mid-march

Just wanted to give everyone a follow up. As you may or may not know I was accepted and then had my acceptance revoked due to clerical errors (see posts above for the full story). Well, I just got the bad news today and my application was rejected. Good luck to everyone still waiting, as well as those who have already been accepted.

oh man so rough! sorry to hear that, try for next year I guess.  Maybe a new LSAT would give you that leg up.

sorry for an off-topic post, but is anyone else locked out of their Windsor account again? I'm getting an error message... maybe it's just me.

sorry for an off-topic post, but is anyone else locked out of their Windsor account again? I'm getting an error message... maybe it's just me.

I'm able to login.

Damn.. no action at all this week.

According to last year's thread, there were very very few offers made after June 15 on LS.ca.

Admitted! 152 LSAT (yes, I know baha), 3.78-3.8 CGPA. Will be accepting, despite having paid a $750.00 deposit elsewhere.

CONGRATS!!

I am still 'referred', and have been since about mid-April.  

Anyone know why they would rather keep you in 'referred' status rather than just put you on the waitlist if they are still looking at you? 

I was told that they are still looking at these "referred" files to put them into respective groups (admitted/rejected/waitlisted).

I am still 'referred', and have been since about mid-April.  

Anyone know why they would rather keep you in 'referred' status rather than just put you on the waitlist if they are still looking at you? 

I'm still "referred as well". its difficult to not get impatient or anxious isn't it? I've provisionally accepted the dual offer, but am still waiting on the single. Best wishes to everyone :)

Just accepted off the waitlist!! SO happy!

You were in off the waitlist at Sask on the 25th....two days later you are in off the waitlist for Windsor.........CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Please enjoy your long weekend and drink irresponsibly, you've earned it!!  Which school will you chose?

Edited by pua

You were in off the waitlist at Sask on the 25th....two days later you are in off the waitlist for Windsor.........CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Please enjoy your long weekend and drink irresponsibly, you've earned it!!  Which school will you chose?

Thanks! Definitely choosing Windsor! 

• Like 1

Just accepted off the waitlist!! SO happy!

I just checked the windsor website...I may be joining you in Windsor come September! Finally an ON acceptance, a day after I got the Queen's/Dal rejection letters

• Like 3

I just checked the windsor website...I may be joining you in Windsor come September! Finally an ON acceptance, a day after I got the Queen's/Dal rejection letters

Very happy for you if your focus is here in Ontario.  Regardless of where you end up, sounds like the 2013 cycle is over and you can finally move on and begin to plan.   

In as of June 27th! Status changed to "Accepted Final" directly from "Referred." Will be accepting unless I receive some good news from Queens.

Stats:

3.7/3.87/158