Sign in to follow this  
PackerBacker1111

Reffered to Admissions Committee

I've been referred for about a week now, but I got an email for adcom saying that I was referred, so I will probably receive an email once a decision is made. Therefore, I am forcing myself not to check sis three times a day, lol. 

Also, I am a University of Windsor Grad so maybe that's why I got the email? Can someone clarify? 

I've been referred for about a week now, but I got an email for adcom saying that I was referred, so I will probably receive an email once a decision is made. Therefore, I am forcing myself not to check sis three times a day, lol.

Also, I am a University of Windsor Grad so maybe that's why I got the email? Can someone clarify?

Its possible that it's because you're a grad since no one else mentioned an email update, nor did I get one. And the checking SIS thing, I've had that affliction since December :(

SIS 76%... LSAT 158

Hoping my ECs are going to pull me through.

Just for the record.. I was referred last week and accepted today..everyone told me it would be a few weeks before I would hear..

so I guess Windsor is really sending out a bunch of acceptances within the next few weeks.. gluck to everyone waiting!

still incomplete--missing documents. All other Ontario schools have received my docs and this is very disquieting.

Just for the record.. I was referred last week and accepted today..everyone told me it would be a few weeks before I would hear..

so I guess Windsor is really sending out a bunch of acceptances within the next few weeks.. gluck to everyone waiting!

Amazing!! Was referred March 6th. Let the waiting begin!!

anyone know who i can e-mail about my windsor applications? thanks!

When I emailed them, I just replied to the email in which they sent my login details and they sent me a response fairly quickly. For the record, that email address is [email protected] 

• Like 1

Amazing!! Was referred March 6th. Let the waiting begin!!

Do you mind sharing your stats?

78.5%

good EC's, and LORs - Working as a paralegal for last few years and decided to go back to school. Executive member at many different clubs at my university

Do you mind sharing your stats?

Thanks!

78% OLSAS avg.

decent ECs, and 5 years of professional experience in Tax. 

Edited by JustInTime

hey all...e-mailed lawadmit 2/3 days ago and have FINALLY been referred today. seems to be a correlation with people e-mailing and being referred. hope that helps!

hey all...e-mailed lawadmit 2/3 days ago and have FINALLY been referred today. seems to be a correlation with people e-mailing and being referred. hope that helps!

I agree with mtr12345, there definitely seems to be a correlation. I've been incomplete for the longest time and e-mailed them earlier this week regarding my concerns with this (I think I e-mailed them on March 12). They responded to my e-mail today telling me I've been referred and good luck. Checked myuwindsor and sure enough my status changed to "Referred to Admissions Committee".

I'm freaking out about this (clearly)...does anyone know what the turnaround is approximately and if anyone has ever been rejected immediately after being referred?

Stats:

LSAT 149, 151

cGPA: 3.8

Pretty average EC's (was a TA, organized a faculty wide academic conference, worked throughout undergrad), decent PS (in my opinion - I threw in things like being bilingual), decent references from profs.

I've been referred for about 6 weeks - it seems most of the acceptances have come from people who have been referred for 2-3 weeks. I'm not sure what to make of it - rather "incomplete" than indefinitly referred

I've been referred for about 6 weeks - it seems most of the acceptances have come from people who have been referred for 2-3 weeks. I'm not sure what to make of it - rather "incomplete" than indefinitly referred

I'm in the same boat, been around 6 weeks. Judging by the stats of those waitlisted and those accepted it seems to be a complete crapshoot which makes the waiting even worse.