Sign in to follow this  
cowhorn

Accepted 2013!

I just got the email now and figured I would start the thread! Good luck to all those still waiting! :) 

• Like 3

Does Queen's make decisions about Access applicants at the same time as regular category applicants or is there a delay?

Does Queen's make decisions about Access applicants at the same time as regular category applicants or is there a delay?

I just spoke to the admissions office. Since there are only 2 days left before they close for the holidays, they will be looking at access once they re open. For the moment it will just be general, however they will be looking at both general and access at the same time in January.

Got the email earlier today!

OLSAS cGPA: 3.94

LSAT: 176

Mother of God...

Your stats...

I'm 'mirin.

U of T entering class of 2013?

• Like 4

Haha I actually have only heard from UBC ad Queen's, still waiting on U of T and Osgoode

Haha I actually have only heard from UBC ad Queen's, still waiting on U of T and Osgoode

I'll trade you my Osgoode for your Queen's haha. :P

The cycle is still very early. I am sure you will get the school you want (if you haven't already) with those stats. Very, very impressive numbers!

Edited by DKjunior

NOT UofT AND OSGOODE?!

*falls over*

What chances are there for us mere mortals?

• Like 4

Did you guys get a basic email acknowledging Queen's had received your application before getting the notice of acceptance?

I ask because I got an email from Western a couple weeks ago saying they received my application and providing me with log in details for their website. Then, I was accepted a few days ago.

On the other hand, I have yet to hear anything from Queen's. OLSAS confirmed receiving everything and it was obviously all passed along to Western successfully, so I don't see why Queen's wouldn't have my application. 

Did you guys get a basic email acknowledging Queen's had received your application before getting the notice of acceptance?

I ask because I got an email from Western a couple weeks ago saying they received my application and providing me with log in details for their website. Then, I was accepted a few days ago.

On the other hand, I have yet to hear anything from Queen's. OLSAS confirmed receiving everything and it was obviously all passed along to Western successfully, so I don't see why Queen's wouldn't have my application. 

Mhm, I received a confirmation from Queen's several weeks ago. Maybe call and just check that they got it fine? 

Got the email earlier today!

OLSAS cGPA: 3.94

LSAT: 176

Sweet baby jesus...UofT is silly not to have scooped you up already!

• Like 3

Sweet baby jesus...UofT is silly not to have scooped you up already!

they probably want to make sure the statue in his honour is ready before sending the official word

• Like 13

Got the email this morning so it certainly seems offers in the New Year have started going out.

Queen's is my first choice so I will be accepting.

CGPA: 3.9
B2/L2.: 3.9
LSAT: 164