Sign in to follow this  
vegso

Accepted 2013

Can someone advise me how to check USask application status online?

hey, google "apply saskatchewan law"...it will take you right to the sask page to apply. i have just been clicking the "apply" link, typing in my e-mail and password (these are what you used to set up an account to apply) and it takes you to your submitted application where you can check your status.

the direct link is: http://law.usask.ca/programs/law-degree/Apply.php

click on the "apply now" link....

let me know if this helps at all!!!

Edited by mtr12345

What about the transcript status, my University of... and the actual date received are in BLACK, however the "University" and "Date Received" at the top of the column are still RED. Does this mean they have reviewed my current transcript? I don't want to send anymore dumb questions to the admissions staff.

Just go back to the usask law site and click on "apply online" and use the same login info u used when completing ur application. You'll see the app status there, good luck!

Can someone advise me how to check USask application status online?

What about the transcript status, my University of... and the actual date received are in BLACK, however the "University" and "Date Received" at the top of the column are still RED. Does this mean they have reviewed my current transcript? I don't want to send anymore dumb questions to the admissions staff.

Haha I know exactly what you mean. It seems like every question is such a bother.

Does anybody happen to know when the next wave of admissions will happen?

To be clear, that application page is only used for checking if your documents have all been received or if they have answered any of your questions (if you asked via the boxes on the right of the application page). 

Actual decisions about your file are made via email, you will not see them on that page. Thus, if you've got all your documents in and you're simply awaiting a decision, checking the application page won't tell you anything, your email is how you will find out. 

Edited by selling junk

To be clear, that application page is only used for checking if your documents have all been received or if they have answered any of your questions (if you asked via the boxes on the right of the application page). 

Actual decisions about your file are made via email, you will not see them on that page. Thus, if you've got all your documents in and you're simply awaiting a decision, checking the application page won't tell you anything, your email is how you will find out. 

Thanks, selling junk. Do you know if they inform you about whether or not they're reviewing your file? Or is it simply a "you're in" or a "you're out" email out of the blue?

This day last year the "3rd" large wave of offers went out.... hopefully that patterns holds again for this year.

Good luck everyone. 

How about that, just got the email and was accepted! :D

CGPA: 3.0

B2=L2=3.6

Highest LSAT: 163

No Saskatchewan connection whatsoever.

My first acceptance and feels like a HUGE weight off my shoulders after getting dinged everywhere last year. I will definitely be accepting unless I get a miracle offer from UofC. The deadline to accept is April 4th. 

• Like 2

Just got my acceptance! First ever acceptance into a law school. Third year trying, first time applying to USask, bumped up the LSAT this year which helped.

GPA is approx 3.7, B2/L2 is probably 3.8 ish

LSAT scores are 156 and 161

No Sask connection at all.

Congrats to anyone else who gets accepted, for those who don't keep trying. I'm waiting/hoping to hear back from UBC and U of A before making a decision.

• Like 4

How about that, just got the email and was accepted! :D

CGPA: 3.0

B2=L2=3.6

Highest LSAT: 163

No Saskatchewan connection whatsoever.

My first acceptance and feels like a HUGE weight off my shoulders after getting dinged everywhere last year. I will definitely be accepting unless I get a miracle offer from UofC. The deadline to accept is April 4th. 

Congrats ArsenalFan and noluck!

noluck, i'm curious if you applied with a lower LSAT last year? Or was it 163 for both years?

I actually didn't apply to USask last year, saying "everywhere" in my original post is a bit misleading, sorry. However, last year my LSAT at the time was lower and my cGPA/L2 was also lower. 

Edited by noluck

Just got my acceptance too, first one. What a releif.

cGPA - 3.15

B2/L2 - 3.7

LSAT - 154, 164

No Sask connection

I'm hoping for Calgary, but if I don't hear I'll be accepting. Congrats to everyone else.

• Like 1

Congratz guys! 

Selling junk & El Diego; did you guys hear back anything? Psychlaw had his received status changed to March 12th and got his acceptance today. I hope we hear back soon! 

Good Luck!

This day last year the "3rd" large wave of offers went out.... hopefully that patterns holds again for this year.

Good luck everyone. 

How many waves were there last year, noluck?

I was just looking at last years admitted thread and seeing the days when people posted about acceptances. I haven't looked further ahead in the thread and seen when another group of people posted about offers. 

Congratz guys! 

Selling junk & El Diego; did you guys hear back anything? Psychlaw had his received status changed to March 12th and got his acceptance today. I hope we hear back soon! 

Good Luck!

Yep, got the e-mail this afternoon.

B2: 3.3

LSAT: 167

No Saskatchewan connection

Will be accepting, good luck everyone!

Also, because I didn't see it posted, deadline to accept is April 4th. Not sure if the next wave will come around then.

• Like 1

Congratz guys! 

Good Luck!

The one day I didn't have access to internet and I get accepted :D

My first offer and its such relief knowing I'm in somewhere. 

Stats: 

B2: 3.62

Highest LSAT: 162

No Saskatchewan connection.

I'm sure a lot of people are tired of seeing me post so hopefully this will quell my ocd.

• Like 3