Sign in to follow this  
vegso

Accepted 2013

I am planning on applying to this law school for admission in Sept 2014..I haven't done my lsat yet but I beleive my last 2 years of undergrad GPA would be around 3.5-3.6 and my CGPA would be around that too. Moreover, I am applying from Ontario and have no connections whatsoever in Saskatchewan. Would that be a barrier to my application admission?

No.  Simply being from another province won't compromise your prospects of admission in any way.  Unless, of course, you're from Toronto.

P.S. This thread is here for recent admits to post their stats so that others can gauge chances.

Edited by iBurger

I'm in! wahoo! 

GPA L2/B2 78% (from UBC)

LSAT 162

Got the email last night. I was on the wait list.

I'm so excited!

Congrats!!!!

• Like 1

I'm in! wahoo! 

GPA L2/B2 78% (from UBC)

LSAT 162

Got the email last night. I was on the wait list.

I'm so excited!

Hey Purplepterodactyl,

Were you officially put on the waitlist, or asked if you wanted to be on the waitlist, then got the acceptance e-mail? Just wondering if they have started pulling from the official waitlist already!

Thanks!

Rke

Hey Purplepterodactyl,

Were you officially put on the waitlist, or asked if you wanted to be on the waitlist, then got the acceptance e-mail? Just wondering if they have started pulling from the official waitlist already!

Thanks!

I was emailed asking if i wanted to be put on the wait list, I said yes about 10 seconds after I got that email. That was on May 22nd. So, it took about 3 weeks before I got my acceptance offer. I have until July 3rd to accept and send in my deposit.  I'm still waiting to hear back from Dal and then I'll make my decision, but I will probably go to Sask.

• Like 1

Rke

I was emailed asking if i wanted to be put on the wait list, I said yes about 10 seconds after I got that email. That was on May 22nd. So, it took about 3 weeks before I got my acceptance offer. I have until July 3rd to accept and send in my deposit. I'm still waiting to hear back from Dal and then I'll make my decision, but I will probably go to Sask.

Trade? I'm in at Dal but waiting on the U of S waitlist.

• Like 1

Trade? I'm in at Dal but waiting on the U of S waitlist.

I'm leaning more towards U sask now! Its so much closer to my home (Edmonton) and has better job placements for Alberta Firms.

Keep waiting! hopefully you'll get into Saskatchewan and we can be best friends! lol

Those are good stats for waitlist, wonder what the average GPA/LSAT of this class is going to be.

Hi guys! Just for interest of anyone waiting to hear, I got on offer off the waitlist mid-to-late July and accepted it last week. They had given me until August fifth to decide.

Stats: cGPA 3.1, L2B2 3.4, LSAT 163 Connection: Born in Saskatoon, highschool in Calgary, undergrad in QC, currently living in Cgy. Couple friends, but no family left in SK.

Good luck to all those still waiting!

Just removed myself from the class. Hopefully it goes to one of you still waiting! All the best to the class.

For anyone wondering about the admission stats at this stage, I just got in with a ~3.5/163, decent ECs and no sask connection. I'll be declining, good luck everyone.

Edited by DSman