Sign in to follow this  
aajjmb

Accepted 2013

not access or aboriginal. General applicant. Didn't say when i have to respond by, but i'm assuming sometime in April based on what i have read elsewhere. Good luck everyone else!

not access or aboriginal. General applicant. Didn't say when i have to respond by, but i'm assuming sometime in April based on what i have read elsewhere. Good luck everyone else!

On my OASIS it says April 1...I assume that's the same for everyone :P

Just got the email.

CGPA:3.77 lsat:171

Edited by hORNS

Just got the email.

GPA:3.77 lsat:171

They're sending them out so late into the evening?

Congrats, though!

They're sending them out so late into the evening?

Congrats, though!

Thanks. when I said that I just got it, I meant more along the lines of it happening to be there when I got home and checked my inbox.

• Like 1

Got it. In!

GPA: 3.75/ 3.8

LSAT: 160, 164 (retook Oct 2012),

Softs: MA in Political Science, (3.9 GPA) - not exactly sure how that figured into the admission's process. But who cares now? Also, a published paper, student government, volunteering, etc)

• Like 2

Got the email with the offer as well of December 7! I want to be out West though so I likely won't be taking it. good luck to everyone!

Got the email with the offer as well of December 7! I want to be out West though so I likely won't be taking it. good luck to everyone!

Stats?

(and I'll trade you for UBC if you want :) )

• Like 1

Just got the email! Good luck to everyone still waiting! :)

Stats? That is, if you don't mind sharing.

Stats?

(and I'll trade you for UBC if you want :) )

I'm in at UVIC so I think I'm taking that. I'm surprised I'm in here already since I only have a 161 LSAT....my GPA is about 3.8, 3.9 with drops. I have really good ECs though so I guess that helps.

so ya you can have my Osgoode :) ...I haven't been accepted at UBC yet so I think you will for sure get Osgoode if you have UBC.

Anyone know if there are conditions to the offers? Would it say on OASIS if there were conditions?

I too would be interested in hearing more. I couldn't find any on my offer. 

Also received an offer a few hours ago.

GPA 3.6 / B2 3.8 / LSAT 165 (one shot), plus a masters degree, unique ECs, some interesting work experience, excellent references, and a good, (but poorly tailored ) personal statement.

Will probably decline and accept at McGill, because Montreal is awesome, and York is kind of expensive. . . 

• Like 2

I'm waiting on other schools. My December LSAT score might make a big difference. It's possible I get into the other schools I'm waiting on and still go to Osgoode, though. But I'm not a firm commit by any stretch, so my spot might still be up in the air.

I think I would prefer to go to uoft, but this is of course conditional on me actually getting in to uoft, as my numbers are such that  I am in a sort of grey area in regards to the possibility of being accepted at uoft. The cost differential between the two, once financial aid is considered, will also play  a role in the decision (if a decision actually has to be made).