Sign in to follow this  
duncan33

Accepted 2013

175?! O_O.... That's amazing!

Thanks! :)

Someone a few posts above me had a 176 though, so I'm going to have to transfer your encouragement over to him!

Also in as well. Good luck to all those still waiting, I'm sure you'll hear soon too! :)

Congratulations to everyone who heard in the last few days! That's awesome news.

Thanks to cowhorn for thinking of the rest of us :)

Edited by nibs1
  • Like 1

I am deciding between a top 3 American school and U of T, and I am completely torn... anyone else in the same America vs. Canada boat? If so, please personal message me, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Congratulations to everyone accepted today, and best of luck to all those still waiting!! 

• Like 1

Got the call this past afternoon. Absolutely shell-shocked and will be weighing my options carefully! Congrats everyone and my fingers are crossed for the remaining hopefuls!

• Like 1

I got the call yesterday. GPA 3.6 / B2 3.8 / LSAT 165 (one shot), plus a masters degree, unique ECs, some interesting work experience and excellent references. 

I'm in now at UofT, Osgoode, Ottawa, and McGill. Have already turned down Osgoode and Ottawa, so now it is between UofT and McGill. McGill will probably win out because of cost, bilingualism, and the city of Montreal. So that will mean another open spot for those of you still waiting.

Good luck.

• Like 2

I am deciding between a top 3 American school and U of T, and I am completely torn... anyone else in the same America vs. Canada boat? If so, please personal message me, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Congratulations to everyone accepted today, and best of luck to all those still waiting!! 

I little bird told me you should message Radfahrer

Got the call yesterday at work. Jumped for joy like a little school girl, and my co-workers thought I was insane.

I had a CGPA of 3.8 (84%), 3.9 (85.5%) b2, and 164 LSAT (just wrote it once). Also had various research assitant positions in the U of T history department, which I incorporated heavily into personal statement. Did my undergrad at U of T, and I'm happy to stay at the school.

Is anyone who got into U of T at all considering Osgoode? I'm interested in criminal law, and have heard Osgoode has a better program. However, U of T seems to be too good of an opprtunity to pass on. Any opinions folks?

By the way, congrats to everyone. Hopefully I'll see plenty of you next year :)

Accepted! Glad to be a part of this group. 3.95 cGPA, 172 LSAT.

Edited by Harv
  • Like 1

What american school is it, if you don't mind me asking? 

Go where you want to work, dude. There are plenty of people at U of T who have turned down Harvard, Yale and Columbia because they wanted to work in Canada. Not to mention the better economic climate here.

• Like 2

Came home from work to find a message from the assistant dean saying she had a message for me and asking me to call back. Going to take this as good news. =D

• Like 2