Sign in to follow this  
Whitebeard

Has Calgary received your transcript yet?

They've received mine, but I submitted in early October, so that might have something to do with it

How long after you sent it was it listed as received?

well that damn "to-do" list is useless! It has said "LSAT" for like the last week...they pulled it already, it doesn't take that long. gah whatever...I'm hoping for a better LSAT score come Dec 1st anyways

Haha yup she told me that that part of the site also has a glitch too! What are we getting ourselves into here choosing Calgary!

Well I sent my transcript a while ago and it is still listed as not received. I know the system is probably just updating our accounts but the thought of my transcript being lost in the mail is troublesome lol. 

did you actually contact the school, mines been received for ages but hasnt been listed as so

How long after you sent it was it listed as received?

So, I'm an idiot and thought this post was in the Windsor section for some reason. But this is Calgary. And they have not received my transcripts yet according to the website. I've called, but no one has called me back yet.

Yeah we'll I'm convinced there's some sort of consipiracy going on. The employee from Canada Post who takes the outgoing transcripts from YorkU's registrars office clearly has a son or daughter who wasn't able to get into law school. Therefore, out of sheer resentment, the employee is clearly sabotaging my chances.

Yeah we'll I'm convinced there's some sort of consipiracy going on. The employee from Canada Post who takes the outgoing transcripts from YorkU's registrars office clearly has a son or daughter who wasn't able to get into law school. Therefore, out of sheer resentment, the employee is clearly sabotaging my chances.

Or you just suck at mailing shit. Either or

Is your application complete on the student centre? (As in the green circle). If its gone complete, then everything is in. My app says complete but when you check the status, it still says "transcript not received" within, that is a glitch.

If your app doesn't say complete, in that case you have a genuine problem.

• Like 1

Or you just suck at mailing shit. Either or

I didn't mail them, York did. And the mailing addresses were confirmed as correct by the receiving institutions so that isn't the problem either. Good thinking though.

Edited by Sundinftw

Man, this is bullshit!  I'm sure they will accommodate you, given it's not your fuck up.

• Like 1

I didn't mail them, York did. And the mailing addresses were confirmed as correct by the receiving institutions so that isn't the problem either. Good thinking though.

I think you might be fine. They have managed to receive my transcript from when I went on exchange (14+ hour plane hour ride) but neither of the transcripts I sent from within Canada (yet OLSAS got both of them - ordered all at the same time).

Personally not going to worry about it till January.

You'll go crazy if you continuously worry about the status of your U of C application. The same thing happens every year, and it all works out in the end. The admissions system is very poorly administered, and inputting your status into the online system is pretty low on the priority list. Just give it a month, and if something hasn't happened by then it might be worth contacting the office to confirm everything is alright.

So I got a call back from Calgary saying that we should all completely ignore the status part of the transcript listing. We should only pay attention to what is listed in the "to do" list.

• Like 2

Transcript status changed to received today. Hope that means I can hear some good news soon !

Can someone help me find out where we can confirm that our reference letters have been uploaded by our referees. I remember confirming with one of my professors that his submission was complete, but I can't seem to find that page anymore to confirm with my second referee. thanks