• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Yes, the new keyboard design is awful. I am never getting a MacBook again until they change that.
    • LMAO your grades are fine and you will definitely get OCIs from big law and probably in firms/ a job if you interview well and have an interesting portfolio    
    • To qualify the above, MacBook keyboards are good, however there have been a lot of complaints about the new keyboard design. I definitely prefer the keyboard of my 2015 MacBook pro in comparison to the new design. 
    • I demonstrated interest through general litigation moots and my course selection for later years. 
    • Looking at the list of textbooks posted on the College's website, it appears that all of the required textbooks are the same edition as the 1L textbooks last year. As long as you confirm the editions (there may be some 3L's that will be selling their 1L texts that are older editions), then you will be fine. I would suggest selecting textbooks that have minimal highlighting as some law students are heavy-handed when it comes to highlighting. Excessive highlighting by others can make it challenging to determine what elements of the cases are essential to you. New texts will cost you about $1000-$1500 depending on if you get all the supplementary or not, so used is a great option IF you match the editions. I would highly recommend against getting older editions as students in my year did that, and they often were missing cases or had to spend additional time figuring out the right pages.