Sign in to follow this  
Abe91

Still Waiting 2012 (and proud!)

Same boat here, I don't even know what to think. It's getting to the point where I'm going to feel like a jerk backing out of my MA program if they say yes.

Same boat here as well. Still no word at all, and I also would feel bad backing out of my Carleton M.A in Public Policy and Admin; though I would do it in a heart beat. Are you both General or Access if you dont mind me asking.

Same boat here as well. Still no word at all, and I also would feel bad backing out of my Carleton M.A in Public Policy and Admin; though I would do it in a heart beat. Are you both General or Access if you dont mind me asking.

Access, yourself? I would also back out in a heartbeat... but it's down to the wire, I've already put in for which courses I'll be TAing and OSAP/LoCs would have to be done in a heartbeat. Especially considering Queen's makes you pay tuition up front...

OSAP/LoCs would have to be done in a heartbeat. Especially considering Queen's makes you pay tuition up front...

Just a note: you don't have to be admitted to a school to do an OSAP application for it. You can have an application processed and approved, with the only outstanding item being the Confirmation of Enrolment, while still on the waiting list.

To the fishing siblings, I take back what I said in a previous thread, about how unlikely it would be for someone to be a jackass and not tell a school that they are no longer interested in it. So those people exist.

Access, yourself? I would also back out in a heartbeat... but it's down to the wire, I've already put in for which courses I'll be TAing and OSAP/LoCs would have to be done in a heartbeat. Especially considering Queen's makes you pay tuition up front...

Access. Stats?

And yea obtaining the funds may be difficult with short notice. I have applied for OSAP for my M.A (even though I'm funded) and simply requested the funds be released to me without transfer to my program's tuition fees. In this manner I would have the funds to make an initial payment while I apply for a Bank loan. Maybe I'm being to hopeful at this point though :/