Sign in to follow this  
gks18

U of T JD/MA Economics?

Any thoughts about the JD/MA Economics program at U of T? Are there any graduates of the program that are willing to discuss it.

Thanks.

Littlebantha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hey Team!   I was just given an early admission seat to Penn State Dickinson law. It included a 42,000 scholarship and I am totally interested in it and thinking about paying the 500$ in January to keep it as an option. BUT -the email says "Because you were admitted to Dickinson Law through our binding Early Decision program, you contractually agreed to enroll at Dickinson Law in the fall semester if admitted. To honor this commitment, your initial deposit of $500 is due no later than January 15, 2019. Additionally, you must withdraw any pending applications to other law schools and you may not initiate any new applications". I have a feeling I will no longer be able to apply to American schools on the LSAC website (?), but I assume I can still totally use OLSAS and get into Ontario schools and other Canadian schools? I'd like to still apply to Canadian schools and see what my options might be.
    • I had a similar experience. I had studied while working full-time over the summer last year and I was resigned to re-taking based on my practice tests by September. I know many people re-take, but I had put in a considerable amount of work and was beating myself up over it. I ended up getting the score while sitting at an academic event and I ran to the nearest bathroom and locked myself in a stall then opened it. I felt immediate relief when I realized that my score was higher than I anticipated and that I wouldn't need to think about the LSAT ever again. Pure bliss. 
    • Haven't heard from all four (didn't apply to Gardiner), but v interested to know
    • I applied to Osgoode last year and at that point I had not taken the LSAT with accommodations and so I clicked no. Now that I am reapplying for 2019, I am being faced with the dilemma of whether or not I should write that I have been granted accommodations on my LSAT. Will this effect my chances if they know that I had accommodations and performed significantly better?