Sign in to follow this  
Beebo888

Anyone heard of anyone getting in with LSAT lower than 160?

Has anyone heard of friends or acquaintances that have been accepted to U of T with a lower than 160 LSAT? If so, please post any info you know about them (ie. info on their extracuriculars, GPA, etc). Thanks very much!

I heard of 161's getting in and I'd like to know if THAT is hearsay.

I thought I heard of ppl getting in with scores below 160, but I wasn't sure...just wanted to see if anyone had friends that had gotten in

They just published the stats for this year, and gave us a rundown of them in one of our classes. There's a handful of people who got in this year with 161's and 162's (probably less then 10 or so was the impression I got). I know a girl who had a 162, no EC's really and a 3.8-3.9 from UT. I don't think anyone's below 161.

The average LSAT is 166.

effrum listed 161 now this quote lists 162 as the lowest. Geez, does UofT admissions even know what their stats are?

Geez Louise pnut, I thought that I heard the lowest stat was 161, but obviously I was wrong. The admissions office knows a whole lot more about that stuff than I do. 1 point isn't that big a differnece anyway. The bottom line is that its rare to get in with a score in the low 160's, and if you do, you've got to have a great GPA or have spent years digging wells in Africa or something.